What kind of clothes are you sporting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
dickies , button up shirts plad shirts,plain t shirt , anchor blue jeans , dickies shorts,raider or A's jersey ,sometimez a a's or raider hat

shoes:some red nikes,sandles ,black all star chucks,white converse

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
cheap shit.. 99% of the time i look like a bum...

Heres an echo..cause I do the same shit...I'm a broke motherfucker...I live pay check 2 pay check so I only get new gear when have holes in the old ones..that goes 4 underwear 2! -lol... I do my shoppin at..K-mart..Wal Mart...and the discount center...But I gotta admit..sometimes i'll go on the edge and spend "30" bucks 4 a cool shirt -lol-...this is what being independent is like..no more child support 2 get whatever I want....Damn *sniff sniff*.....

"I wish I could travel 2 the past/so I could be under 18 and have my parents support my ass/"

-T.A.GUERRERO "Hella broke" Feat. Hush off the upcoming album "leap of faith" droppin 2003 (Just a plug :classic: )

May 10, 2002
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
cheap shit.. 99% of the time i look like a bum...
Ill be the 3rd to quote ya KC. Nathan but the basics goin on here. Usually sport a pro Team on my chest though. That’s as sophisticated as it gets

May 16, 2002
Jeans are from Tommy, Polo, Timberland, Pure Playaz
Shirts are from Tommy, Polo, Timberland, Pure Playaz, Phat Farm, Nike, Nautica, etc.
Shoes are Nikes, Adidas, K-swiss, Adio
late