What Jersey do u plan on getting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
just thought it would keep the talk of the new football season in full swing. what new jersey do u plan on adding to the collection?

me...felix jones, tnew, or bradie james.

other jerseys im thinkin of gettin just to rock with the kicks, black ed reed, black jones-drew.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The blue matt forte.....Not to match with kicks cause all i wear is black ones anyways, so im good.....Im a die hard raider fan....but im gonna start my campaign as a bears fan also.....An afc team and an nfc team......Ive always pulled for the bears but never considered myself a fan......Things have changed......With all this negativity and bullshit letdowns going on with the raiders i need a team to brighten up my sundays.....

Jan 12, 2006
The blue matt forte.....Not to match with kicks cause all i wear is black ones anyways, so im good.....Im a die hard raider fan....but im gonna start my campaign as a bears fan also.....An afc team and an nfc team......Ive always pulled for the bears but never considered myself a fan......Things have changed......With all this negativity and bullshit letdowns going on with the raiders i need a team to brighten up my sundays.....
HA!