WHAT IZ IT LIKE TO BE BANNED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
i got banned after 3 posts on westcoastmafia.com......THAT SITE IS A FUCKIN JOKE, ITS A BUNCH OF RICH WHITE PEOPLE AND UPPER CLASS FAGGOTS.....BUNCH OF SKATERS AND SHIT THAT CALL THEMSELVES WEST COAST MAFIA....BWAAHAHAHAHAHA

I CANT EVEN ACCESS THE WEB SITE NOW

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'll probably get banned from that fuckin Horrorcore board before you know it. alot of gay 16 year olds who wanted me banned cause I typed 1 message in capitals (i know - wtf? they don't think it's 'cool') and I said i like Benzino more than Eminem.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
I was banned from sexgoremutants, it was open forum where you didn't have to regester to post, and whe i posted a forum joking about a "Wank feast" i was going to organise. The guy who runs is "Alan" closed the whole site down and made everybody regester and completey remade the board, he contacted my ISP (dickhead)

Also loads of times on that hiphop website that people from the siccness tried to flood a while bacc.

and also i've been banned here before the site was reopened (i think because i posted pics of dead animals!)

May 27, 2002
©úrrëntP¤ð said:
I was banned from sexgoremutants, it was open forum where you didn't have to regester to post, and whe i posted a forum joking about a "Wank feast" i was going to organise. The guy who runs is "Alan" closed the whole site down and made everybody regester and completey remade the board, he contacted my ISP (dickhead)

Also loads of times on that hiphop website that people from the siccness tried to flood a while bacc.

and also i've been banned here before the site was reopened (i think because i posted pics of dead animals!)
i thought it was cuz you put up beastiality pics