What it do?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Man I just stopped thru to say what's up around this camp. Get @ me if u still know a nigga, or if you wanta get down wit a nigg. I've been busy out here on the grind and all that. Hit me on myspace or youtube and check out the pages. Don't forget 2 check out the latest videos I did for D-Money, Money Tee, Double O Smebb, and more. It's goin down. Holla.

Oct 10, 2003
Yo e-moe dude, u found the internet explorer icon again, good to see ya back on the net mayne.
Anywayz good to see ya man, keep doing ya thang cant wait to hear some new shit mayne

Mar 15, 2006
It's good to see you back on here. I'm not at all tryin to talk shit about the group with lil sicx, but the name stuntin boyz needs to be changed. There's been a group of white boys for years with that name making fun of the game. Just like the icey hot stunnaz. I just think it would hurt business when their recordings get out on the streets. Just my opinion though, keep doing your thing.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
siccknight said:
Yo e-moe dude, u found the internet explorer icon again, good to see ya back on the net mayne.
Anywayz good to see ya man, keep doing ya thang cant wait to hear some new shit mayne
Yeah mayne I'm back on it. That myspace had me blinded for a min. And 4 a sec there, I was gettin the cold shoulder when peeps started 2 see I wasn't down with Siccmade no more. So I said let me step away for a minute, do a lil work and show what I'm about. I slide thru every now and then 2 see what's up, so that's whats up. Thanks for hittin me up. The new album "Neva Quit" will be out soon as I get it right. 1 Hunid.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Bubble Hash said:
It's good to see you back on here. I'm not at all tryin to talk shit about the group with lil sicx, but the name stuntin boyz needs to be changed. There's been a group of white boys for years with that name making fun of the game. Just like the icey hot stunnaz. I just think it would hurt business when their recordings get out on the streets. Just my opinion though, keep doing your thing.
Shit it's all good, your voice is heard as well as we always hear what people have 2 say. But, the name neva really has nothin to do with the music. I've found about 5 or 6 E-Moe's since I've been online, I've seen Paystyle Productions, Siccmade, all kinds of names. But in the end, it's all about the music.

We started the Stuntin Boyz just for fun and to teach them how to do music. And mainly to teach my son Mace Beatz how 2 do what he does. So mainly it was for him. The other 2 just wanted 2 rap. They wasn't as serious as my son. He's been rappin and makin beats since he was young. So I would be stupid not to push his talents where it could go.

Before u know it, they had a few songs, and the kids in the hood started burnin it. After that, why not keep it goin'? So we did the little mixtape to get their names out there more. It worked more than we thought it would. And now I'm mad @ the fact they let it get out there and start the hype, and they wasn't ready for that as artist. With that bein said, it's just another catalog cd we have under our belt.

And I even think I did my job good, because here it is some time later, and u still remember the name. So like I siad, it's not the name, it's the music. If you go 2 their myspace page, you'll see how much luv they got. 1 Hunid.

Mar 15, 2006
emoe3000 said:
Shit it's all good, your voice is heard as well as we always hear what people have 2 say. But, the name neva really has nothin to do with the music. I've found about 5 or 6 E-Moe's since I've been online, I've seen Paystyle Productions, Siccmade, all kinds of names. But in the end, it's all about the music.

We started the Stuntin Boyz just for fun and to teach them how to do music. And mainly to teach my son Mace Beatz how 2 do what he does. So mainly it was for him. The other 2 just wanted 2 rap. They wasn't as serious as my son. He's been rappin and makin beats since he was young. So I would be stupid not to push his talents where it could go.

Before u know it, they had a few songs, and the kids in the hood started burnin it. After that, why not keep it goin'? So we did the little mixtape to get their names out there more. It worked more than we thought it would. And now I'm mad @ the fact they let it get out there and start the hype, and they wasn't ready for that as artist. With that bein said, it's just another catalog cd we have under our belt.

And I even think I did my job good, because here it is some time later, and u still remember the name. So like I siad, it's not the name, it's the music. If you go 2 their myspace page, you'll see how much luv they got. 1 Hunid.
Yeah I remember you promoted them a bit on here a while back. Don't even remember how long ago it was now.

Oct 10, 2003
emoe3000 said:
Yeah mayne I'm back on it. That myspace had me blinded for a min. And 4 a sec there, I was gettin the cold shoulder when peeps started 2 see I wasn't down with Siccmade no more. So I said let me step away for a minute, do a lil work and show what I'm about. I slide thru every now and then 2 see what's up, so that's whats up. Thanks for hittin me up. The new album "Neva Quit" will be out soon as I get it right. 1 Hunid.
Ya man i noticed the same thing when it really came down to it imo, but hey how can folks get mad, atleast look at the situation at hand, check how long folks have to wait to drop an album on siccmade i know you dropped your shit back in the day but when was the next one coming out on siccmade. In my opinion its buisness.
Anywayz mayne, its good to see ya back on the grind hope to be hearing some new d-dubb also.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
siccknight said:
Ya man i noticed the same thing when it really came down to it imo, but hey how can folks get mad, atleast look at the situation at hand, check how long folks have to wait to drop an album on siccmade i know you dropped your shit back in the day but when was the next one coming out on siccmade. In my opinion its buisness.
Anywayz mayne, its good to see ya back on the grind hope to be hearing some new d-dubb also.
U know the Siccmade thing was good for me no matter what. I have alot of fans from that movement, and they aint goin nowhere. It's just up to me from now on. I have a big vision of how shit should be, but the money has 2 be there to do it. So I had to fall back from the drama and do what I always do...Music. Alot of things have happened since then, but it's still movin'. That's all that matters to me. Big or not, as long as I do what I can, can't nobody knock my hustle. We've been workin on the new D-Dubb, but we've learned to take our time and make it sound the best it can be. That way, it'll be heard like he should be. I'll keep u posted tho. Stay Up. 1oo