What is your Scariest Video Game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bioshock was pretty fucking nuts if you had Dolby 5.1...

That shit had me tripping out at 3 in the morning with the surround sound on.
Seriously dude. Dead Space is the same fuckin' way. I be hearin' shit behind me.

Them fuckin' splicers and monsters be comin' out of nowhere.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
condemmed was pretty fucking scary. so was clocktower and silent hill. obviously resident evil too.

damn, dino crisis, fucking brought back memories!

Jun 5, 2004
IN MAX PAYNE THERE WAS A PART WHERE U GET ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING

AND U GO INTO ANOTHER WORD, ITS HELLA DARK AND U WALK ON A TRAIL OF BLOOD. THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME ONE TIME, AFTER I SMOKED HELLA OUTDOOR TRAINWRECK

I WAS LIKE "WHY IS IT SO DARK!?!?" WTF? AND MY BOY WAS LIKE "DUDE ITS LIKE 4 IN THE AFTERNOON AND ALL YOUR LIGHTS ARE ON. IT AINT DARK"

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

AND U GO INTO ANOTHER WORD, ITS HELLA DARK AND U WALK ON A TRAIL OF BLOOD. THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME ONE TIME, AFTER I SMOKED HELLA OUTDOOR TRAINWRECK

I WAS LIKE "WHY IS IT SO DARK!?!?" WTF? AND MY BOY WAS LIKE "DUDE ITS LIKE 4 IN THE AFTERNOON AND ALL YOUR LIGHTS ARE ON. IT AINT DARK"
I loved that bit, was playing it high the first time on PC. Great game.

Apr 2, 2010

The part with the satanist was pretty fucked up too...but yeah that flashback part was a trip :siccness:

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Suprised someone knows this game props to you man :cool:
No doubt though the storyline and characters are twisted they must of got some inmates from the Insane Asylum to play characters in the....Insane Asylum :knockout:
I actually played all the way through both the first and second game. second was much better than the first, shame acclaim went under. a part 3 would have been coo.