What is your Scariest Video Game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The first Silent Hill.

I remember buying that game the day it came out, and I sat in the dark and played it for hours until the sun came up.

I kinda punished myself, though, because I would only play it at night.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bioshock was pretty fucking nuts if you had Dolby 5.1...

That shit had me tripping out at 3 in the morning with the surround sound on.

Jun 9, 2007
Friday the 13th on NES... sure it's nuthin now, but when I was a kid playin it it scared the crap outta me..

none of this newer shit is "scary" to me.. there's games that create a good, dark atmosphere, like Bioshock, the RE series, Silent Hill, etc... Eternal Darkness on Gamecube I thought created a really good atmospheric setting through the whole game.. but I don't consider any of these "scary"..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dino Crisis was pretty nuts when I was a kid, too.

I remember almost pissing my pants when I was walking down a hallway and a Raptor fell from the ceiling and chased me.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The first Silent Hill.

I remember buying that game the day it came out, and I sat in the dark and played it for hours until the sun came up.

I kinda punished myself, though, because I would only play it at night.
No fuckin joke, my friends and i did the exact same thing, at his dad's apartment and his dad gone for the night. We were 13, lights out, in the dark, surround sound, and we're in the scary ass hospital, and out of nowhere theres a SCREAM next door. One of the dudes we're kickin it with pissed his pants. we turn on the lights, pause the game, and are like "what the fuck?!" 5 minutes later ambulances showed up, some old dude next door had a heart attack.

Feb 23, 2004
yea i agree that resident evil 1 on sega saturn wen i got it, played it on the surround shit was playing tricks on me in the dark lol

same wit the PS silent hill 1 shit was was foggy and it was insane in the hospital like Dubbc said..shit was dope tho

Mar 12, 2010
"THE SUFFERING"
It was just a mind trip your locked away in a prison and you are trying to get out and all them freaky ass creatures coming at you
"DEADSPACE"
Just an excellent survival game and again whoever thought up the baddies must have issues

Jun 11, 2004
Silent Hill 2 at night. That fog was some evil shit.

Also, Half Life 2, when you finally get outta the compound and into the streets of the abandoned town at night and hella zombies start comin at you with those rotisserie chicken lookin alien things poppin outta their heads. shit made me jump a few times.

Resident Evil 4 was pretty twisted too. especially when you blow off a villigers dome thinkin he's gonna die and his head just explodes into a giant eyeball tentacle monster and hes still comin at you.

i love a good scary game at night.

Mar 12, 2010
alot of the zombie games are more funny than scary but some of them combined with the back ground music and noises get the little hairs on the back of your neck standing up