What is your favorite San Quinn album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what's the best quinn album??????????

• quinn and messy -explosive mode

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • i give u my word

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • the hustle continues

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • live n direct

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • s.f. giants -heavy on the mac sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the mighty quinn

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 457 is the code

• g.l.p. (quinn & jt) - family business

• don't cross me

• Total voters
Jan 20, 2003
i saw that e-40 poll so i had to bring the same one out on quinn haha. i haven't posted for a while but i've wondered which album is the most popular on this board. i got a pretty good idea which one it'll be even though there's not that many songs on that album. i'm gonna list his solos as well as his duos. i'm not gonna list quindomania or repossesions cuz those are greatest hits.

here's my list in order:

explosive mode- tight all the way thru, mess and quinn go great together. 16 full songs of hits. straight classic!!! imo: top 5 in the bay ever.

i give u my word- complete album, if u listen to it all the way thru a few times u really realize how tight this album is. i listen to the album all the way thru.

hustle continues- tight, classic

live n direct- classic, i love his style back then

the mighty quinn- really good album if u listen to it thru a couple times. the first time thru i probably gave it a 7.5 and now probably an 8.5 or something. UNDERRATED

quinn and bailey - s.f. giants heavy on the mac sauce - UNDERRATED cuz not that many people know about this one but it was put out in 2001 i believe. good production by bart's own mr. peete. another tight album.

457 is the code- it's considered a compilation but he's in every song so it's pretty much his album. it's definitely a good cd. underrated in my opinion as well.

glp family business - it's just quinn and jt on this one so i included it. good album fasho.

don't cross me- his first, did this when he was 14. good album when it came out but i never bump it anymore. i still love something for u suckas with jt. not a bad album but it's nowhere near his other albums.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
if you include explosive mode in quinn's albums i have to vote for that,shit is one of the besy bay albums ever but as far as his solo albums go i would say

hustle continues
give you my word
live and direct

none of these are better than the other in my opinion,all classics,just a matter of preference

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,if i had to chose between just his solos it would be alot harder but having explosive mode in there made it alot easier,haha

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I'd have 2 go with live & Direct, "Ya betta come on" in is probably my favorite track, but "What goes on" is a close second. But here's my list:

1.Live N Direct
2.Explosive Mode
3.The Hustle Continues

Oh Yeah, I think U forgot "Reposessions" in your poll,
That shit was knockin

Nov 18, 2003
I love I Give You My Word, but it's hard to top one of the best CD's ever made, nationwide, Explosive Mode.
1. Explosive Mode
2. I Give you My Word
3. Hustle Continues

Look for out for DD puttin heat out soon! and Quinn's gonna rip it on "The Rock", be ready for that!

Feb 19, 2003
If you're just talking about Quinn solos, my favorite is still LIVE-N-DIRECT, but THE HUSTLE CONTINUES and I GIVE YOU MY WORD aren't far behind (although like several have said, Quinn and Messy's EXPLOSIVE MODE is an absolute must as well).

PEACE!

May 15, 2002
thee hustle continues

but if you count explosive mode its up there

i cant stop bumping now or never - "once neglected now respected now its time for the unexpected to rip shhhhhhhh" - good way to express the attitude about bubbling

Apr 25, 2002
I give you my word is probly my favorite quinn album. I would speak on it a little more in depth but i just wrote a 20 min post about it in Judgement Day Forum.