What is your favorite moment at a Tech concert?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2003
Mine is when Tech and Lejo came out at UpTown (dec 02) and did "Now It's ON" the shit was krazy tight shit
just name one.
For the fools that have been to more than one concert
fools means ya'll
no disrespect for the ones that get the shit twisted

Sep 16, 2002
just about EVERYTHING in about a Tech concert makes it tight as hell!!!
-especially when they do that standing church quire routine singing "YOU can't take my money HO, you're sceaming on my WEAAALLLLTH...." Kaliko puts that shit down!!!

-The whole syncronized dancing Tech and everyone does, especially when theirs a song where Tech raps backwards, hence the backwards movement at the same time.

-Tech whenever he performs STAMINA

-Tech's hair, costume and paint styles also help set the tone and cannot forget the CROWD!!! But the JUGGALOS live'n the fuck out of a Tech N9ne concert like no other!! they wild it out like crazy!!

*what's dope is that Tech's concert don't need a flashy-ass set and some Faygo (not to diss ICP and all!! I LOVE ICP CONCERTS!) to give the fans what the fully want....it's his rapping skill that sets the tone of the concert like no other.

if anyone on this board has NOT attended a Tech N9ne concert, damn... you're missing some good shit...if you wanna see a really unique Tech N9ne experience at a concert, attend one that has Juggalos stage diving, moshing, etc. all outta love.

Dec 29, 2002
my shit was before the show at spiritfest last year when he was sound checking and he did industry is punks right in front of me
and at spiritfest when he pulled my lil neice on stage

Nov 14, 2002
Well there was this one time, Tech was performing "This Ring", and he got up and walked down to the front of the stage... He kneeled his sexy knee on my hand and looked deep into my eyes as he said...

"Nigga where the weed
Where the mutha fuckin’Blow
And the hoes"

Yeah... Tech wants me.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Yeah... Tech wants me.
haha... doesn't everyone?

I gotta say the first time I saw Tech walk out on stage... in Columbia while the Beef intro was goin down... I was like "Here we go... the TECH N9NE EXPERIENCE" haha... for real, that's a tough question... each new show I see there's something new I like...

Oct 9, 2002
michampin said:
my shit was before the show at spiritfest last year when he was sound checking and he did industry is punks right in front of me
and he looked in my eyes!!! ROFL I think we found out where t9anghellic420 went.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
and he looked in my eyes!!! ROFL I think we found out where t9anghellic420 went.
i was gonna say the same thing. either that, or something along the lines of what zero said

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Well there was this one time, Tech was performing "This Ring", and he got up and walked down to the front of the stage... He kneeled his sexy knee on my hand and looked deep into my eyes as he said...

when i saw the title of this thread i knew this post would be here :chinese:

whatever happened to that bastard

Jan 12, 2003
michampin said:
oh my fuckin god, now i remember you. I stood directly beside you to the left. Now the whole picture is true.

JL you were right bout him being the one in that pic w/ that mexican looking girl holdin his hand cuz both of them, w/ that lil girl, were beside me the entire time. Well what crazy shit is that now.

Jan 7, 2003
yeah...spirtfest..my fav moment...I got to take TECH's robe off last spiritfest, and I thought I was gonna bust my ass...oh and tech pulled me on stage a couple times to due my verse(not really) on I'ma playa...those were the days...