What is your favorite C-Bo record and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2008
New York City
What's your favorite C-Bo record?

So which is your favorite?

I think Bo comes heated on some records, while many others have been far less consistent on the whole.

My favorite C-Bo record by far is "Enemy of the State". Even though the production work is not always stellar, Bo is completely out of control on just about every track. He seriously kills it every time and there are a good number of back-to-back bangers here that I have found less of on his other projects ("Death Riders" is my favorite C-Bo track of all time)...

I put "Enemy of the State" above "Til My casket Drops" as my favorite C-Bo record...

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
excellent decision. i trust that you have good taste in c-bo. if you will, post the other c-bo albums you own in order from favorite to least favorite and with a review/interpretation of each.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
So which is your favorite?

I think Bo comes heated on some records, while many others have been far less consistent on the whole.

My favorite C-Bo record by far is "Enemy of the State". Even though the production work is not always stellar, Bo is completely out of control on just about every track. He seriously kills it every time and there are a good number of back-to-back bangers here that I have found less of on his other projects ("Death Riders" is my favorite C-Bo track of all time)...

I put "Enemy of the State" above "Til My casket Drops" as my favorite C-Bo record...
i need to hear the enemy of the state album and final chapter. my favorite c-bo album is One Life to Live. i always liked dj darryl beats. where is he by the way? that cd came out the year i graduated so when i play it always bring back some memories.

Jun 3, 2006
i dont even count final chapter, cause im pretty sure he thru it together for sum reason...

til my casket is my choice

May 27, 2008
Tales from the Crypt......... After that Gas Chamber, 'Til My Casket Drops, Autopsy, then One Life 2 Live. Tales from the Crypt is just classic Bo and HAAAAARDCOOOOOOORE, same with those others. But C-Bo is the most pissed off on 'Til My Casket Drops, that's why I like that record a lot.

Sep 3, 2002
Gas Chamber---why? because "Bald Head Nut" is THe DEFINITIVE C-Bo song. WIthout that song, he just aint cowboy... IF u ever see C-Bo in concert, its plain to see.

and the rest of the album speaks for itself. C-Bo on Gas chamber is another example of a "gangster rapper" who's still more 'gangster' than he is 'rapper'.

May 27, 2008
Gas Chamber---why? because "Bald Head Nut" is THe DEFINITIVE C-Bo song. WIthout that song, he just aint cowboy... IF u ever see C-Bo in concert, its plain to see.

and the rest of the album speaks for itself. C-Bo on Gas chamber is another example of a "gangster rapper" who's still more 'gangster' than he is 'rapper'.
real talk... listen to that song every day of my life. That song, "Birds in the Kitchen" and "America's Nightmare"... "WALK LIKE I'M ON MY WAY TO EXECUTION, AK IN MY HAND IS WHAT I'M USIN" damn

c-bo is the angriest on "deadly game". true talk on that song

"Fresh out the pen, unrehabilitated
Doin hella good, and my P.O. hates it
Hates Dick, she's a dyke lesbian bitch
Can't wait to violate for me for some petty ass shit
I gotta get a job, so I'm fillin out applications
Fightin the temptation, to slang nightshift, uhh
Minimum wage don't get it, five bucks a hour
don't cut it, man I ain't widdit"

May 9, 2002
Gas Chamber by far. That is one of the most mobbed-out albums EVER. Beats are straight mobbin and Bo is young and RAW as fuck.

Loved The Atupsoy too....just too damn short. Tales From The Crypt comes in a close third, along with One Life 2 Live, and then Til My Casket Drops...everything after that is pure, hot ass garbage.