what is your favorite album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
Mine has to be an underground classic being "Binary Star's Waterworld". These are two guys from the Michigan area that are just incredible. The CD isn't that old, but they're so underground that it went out of print. It's too bad, because the group is great. What's your favorite album?

Jul 29, 2008
2PAC- ALL EYEZ ON ME...FROM START TO FINISH THERE WASN'T A SINGLE TRACC THAT I DIDN'T LIKE......PRODUCTION FROM START TO FINISH WAS DOPE....I THINK DAZS PRODUCTION HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER THEN THAT ALBUM......AND PAC DOESN'T LET DOWN ON THE LYRICS EITHER...IT WAS PROBABLY THE LAST ALBUM THE ENTIRE WEST COAST CAME TOGETHER ON FROM LA TO SAC TO THE BAY.....BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME IN MY OPINION.....

Aug 16, 2002
2pac & Outlawz: STILL I RISE- For some reason this IMO was Pac's hardest work, maybe at the time this album came out I could just really feel Pac and the Outlawz lyrics. but till this day its my favorite album. I just wish Fatal's verses would have been left on.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
as far as whole albums go i love tha concept behind Sticcy Fingaz "Blacc Trash : The Autobiography of Kirk Jones"

that shit is dope plus he's under rated as a rapper
Holy shit!!!...I thought I was the only person on the planet who had this album. lol. That album is very creative. It still gets played in the cd deck to this day