What is you favorite beers ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
I fuck with the rare sought after Hazy IPA's... never had a bad beer from Monkish, Great Notion, Other Half, Fieldwork, Tree House, Trillium, The Veil. The list goes on and on but those are my top favorite breweries and they never disappoint!
Fieldwork is dope. I tried to run one of they're warehouses when ABC gave them 5 more brew/pub liscences but they were just expecting bar managers to handle all the outside beer sales. Either way their beer doesn't disappoint like you said

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I always fucked with Tecate tough, but lately I've been drinking a lot of Miller Light. It has about 2/3 the calories. I love regular modelo in the white can. I started drinking Tecate in the can because it looks like a coca cola if your hand covers the label...plus it's usually <$20 for a 30pk at safeway. When I worked at Andronico's Market (an upscale grocery store chain), we would get a banana box full of imported beer for $20. It would be $6 bottles in there too (Chimay...Fin du Mon...Stone...Lagunitas...etc..) and you could fit around 50 or 60 bottles in that box. Now those kind of beers are just too heavy for me. I get too full. I rather drink beer that I can have 20 of and piss all night