What is the value of a black persons life? GRAPHIC FOOTAGE of the crisis in...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
COTE D'IVOIRE

When I say black person I mean all black people of Black African descent.

In this world it doesn't mean very much, even we as black people shoot each other right and left like it's nothing.

I bet you guys have heard of some conflict going on in Cote D'Ivoire and the French are there as "Peace Keepers" :rolleyes:

What is going on is the Ex Colonial masters trying to muscle there way back into a country they no longer have control of to get there resources. Theirs an oil boom going on in Cote D'Ivoire, and anywhere there is oil you'll see France, UK, US, China and Russia with there finger prints all over it.

France is there not because of peace, they're there to suck Cote D'Ivoire of there resources. The people know this that is why they aren't taking shit from France. France has always done that with there ex colonies, they trick them into believing they will come to help out but they suck them dry and put them in serious debt. It happened in Gabon as well as some other ex french colonies

This video in particular pains me because Ghana and Ivory Coast are neighbors and Ivorians are great people. I have family members that are Ivorian and to see this goes on is SAD.

MAY THE DEAD CIVILIANS AND THE ANCESTORS OF THE DEAD CIVILIANS WAKE THESE FRENCH SOLDIERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SHOOT THERE SPIRIT ONE AFTER THE OTHER!!

UNARMED CIVILIANS BEING SHOT AT!

**GRAPHIC**

http://radioci.embaci.com/tvci/

Jan 9, 2004
Why dont we just say What is the value of life, without getting ethnocentric. The same can be said for senseless deaths in Chechnya, Indonesia or Montenegro.

Apr 25, 2002
TOKZTLI said:
Why dont we just say What is the value of life, without getting ethnocentric. The same can be said for senseless deaths in Chechnya, Indonesia or Montenegro.
Because it's true thats why I say black people

If you have been following the news there is no mention of 150 Ivorians being killed by the French military. The media has been extremely bias about the situation in the Ivory Coast, the only thing they talk about is the 9 French "Peace Keepers" being killed and the 14,000 French people evacuating the Ivory Coast. So if they know that 150 unarmed civilians have been killed and they don't report it what can we conclude?

These peoples lives aren't worth shit, they did this shit in Zimbabwe also.