what is the most DIFFICULT movie to understand???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
EsePincheAzteca said:
My vote also goes for American Psycho...i could understand Momento after it ended, but thourghout the movie, I kept scratching my head...
lmao. the same thing happened to me, except i started watching it about 20 minutes into it. that had me fucked up. then I tivo'ed it and was still hella confused until the end, i was scratching the fuck out of my head

Apr 25, 2002
momento never really lets u know if lenny is the dirty 1. it leads u to draw conclusions yourself but never spells it out. i have had several conversations with people and a film teacher too, none of them said they were 100% sure of the outcome. watch it again

Sep 7, 2002
The movie called "The Cell" (i think) starring J-Lo. I watched it once but wouldn't watch it again, but What the fuck was that movie all about? That shit was to confuzing for me.

Another one is "Traffic" That shit about drugs and gangs. Crazy ass flick

But I gotta see Momento, who stars in it???

Jul 16, 2002
Young Bull said:
The movie called "The Cell" (i think) starring J-Lo. I watched it once but wouldn't watch it again, but What the fuck was that movie all about? That shit was to confuzing for me.

Another one is "Traffic" That shit about drugs and gangs. Crazy ass flick

But I gotta see Momento, who stars in it???
yeah the cell was retarded, my homie says he couldn't understand "piñero", but i could....now traffic you just have to pay attention.....

Jun 2, 2002
muholland dr.

did anybody understand this damn movie? i watched it once and just gave up after the chick dropped the blue box and every thing went to hell.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Thats what I fuckin said!! I had no clue what the fuck was goin on. The only reason I didnt throw that movie away and save blockbuster the trip, was the boogy man dude behind the dumpster, dude scared the shit outta me... I guess my friend said its like 3 different dreams all intertwining without u knowin whats goin on. I hated that movie...

May 5, 2002
once upon a time in america is easy to understand if u have the full version - if u watched the 2 1/2 one ur missing a major chunk of it ... u gotta find the one with like close to 4 hrs it will explain whatis missing

May 22, 2002
Fear an Loathing in LasVegas what the fuck?
i got Memento the fist time i seen it.but what the fucks up with Fear an Loathing?Tweak ass movie i like it tho.