what is the most DIFFICULT movie to understand???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KEYSER SOZE

i was just wondering what does everyone think the most difficult movie to understand is? what got me thinking about this was i just watched the movie once upon a time in america and it was hard to comprehend things at some times but all comes together at the end. it's a bad ass movie by the way. hopefully u guys know what im talking about.

some examples of shit i heard was hard to understand is 12 monkeys, requiem for a dream or whatever that movie is that goes backwards, and david lynch films like blue velvet and lost highway.

May 29, 2002
Memento, that shit is all twisted how they did it. It was getting me hella confused but it was a good ass movie.

American Psycho kind of left you questioning a few things.

May 3, 2002
@ Hogglife
Hey bro wrong thread....LOL
I wasn't saying I didn't like it, it is a good ass movie. It's just that I excpected a little more.

May 3, 2002
A movie I didn't understand at first was "HEAT" I had to watch that movie like 4 times before I got the point. It is a cool movie though.

May 29, 2002
Cutt Throat777 said:
that movie with Tom Cruis with the frogs rainin down n shit,,,im like wtf ...i forget the name it might be Magnolia
that was a long ass movie and throughout the movie I was thinkin this shit is boring as fuck.... that is until the frogs came, for some reason after that, it made the three hours of hell all worth it. I just found that part amusing and quite funny.

Oct 10, 2002
I CAN THINK OF A FEW

Vertigo by Hitchcock is very hard to follow but is a great fucking movie. Other movies that require a bit of thought to put together are mulholand dr and blue velvet by david lynch, pulp fiction, citizen cain by wells and sunset blvd. These are all tite movies.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I didnt think Memento was that hard to follow, you just gotta rea;ize its bass ackwards... Mulholland Drive, that movie made no fuckin sense at all, I fuckin hated it.. The end of Donnie Darko was pretty confusing too.

10^2