what is the best "NEW" radio song u heard on KMEL??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which "NEW" radio song u feelin the most????

• San Quinn - The Hard Way

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Messy Marv - Hipnotiq

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Keak da Sneak - White T Shirt...........

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Frontline ft. Ea-Ski - What is it

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • The Federation ft. E-40, Quinn, Turf Talk, Keak - Hyphy remix

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • San Quinn ft. Keak & Juvenile - The Pop Off (come with me)

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Killa Keise - It's Killa Keise

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • those new TOO SHORT songs

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • those new songs from THE TEAM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • those new TURF TALK songs

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Jan 20, 2003
i've been hearin some tight shit thanks to scotty fox, mind motion, von and whoever else is helpin the bay. some of these songs are fuckin ridiculous. which song are u feelin the most??????

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Dayum, well anything with Short Dogg that KMEL comes out with always gets my hyped and pumped!

I remember like 10 years ago back in the day whenever KMEL would bring out a Short song and I would be like "YEAHHHHHH"!

Jan 20, 2003
Benzo said:
where is this song from??? San Quinn ft. Keak & Juvenile - The Pop Off (come with me)

someone post the link.
i picked that song cuz it's off the hook. it would be gettin more votes but i guess no one else heard it. it was on kmel last night and it's going to be off of quinn's new album coming soon. i'm sure scocious has the link to that song so we gotta wait til tonight for him to post it.

Dec 2, 2003
I like dat BLUEJEANS dat shit slaps!! I ain't heard dat WHAT IS IT, but I heard dat STUNT 101 shit THE FRONTLINE did wit BALANCE and dat shit slap to!! I don't know THE TEAM and I like HYPHE, but I done heard dat shit to many times. I ain't heard dat new Quinn, but them some coo ass features he got. Das it......if anybody cared I voted for KEAK.