What is the best CD out of NW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I'm from the northwest, but honestly I haven't checked alot of the shit coming out of here...

im trying to though.

right now my favorite cd out of the nw is: Neema - my life for sale

what do i need to cop??

mixtape/album/whatever..

whats a NW classic/ necessity.

Apr 10, 2006
both dividenz albums "Hollow Point Lyrics" "10% Rap 90% Hustle"

Young Soprano's "On top of the west" is good too

Certified Outfit cds are bangin as well.

theres alot of talent up here ya jus gotta really keep ya ear open.

also check us out.

www.myspace.com/509elevation420

Jul 29, 2008
I've been asking if anyone had LA Stone. I think that was before alot of people.

That was when Olympia to Everrett (I believe) was all 206. I let a hoe borrow that tape before I locked up and never seen it since.

"Act Like you know" was one of my favorites. And it had that underground feel to it.

Mar 12, 2006
neema's is dope cause it was done at undercast an was done nice..

good beats and dope flow......

i want some shit that i can actually bump

(not sayin i cant with the ones already posted)......

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Dividenz 10% Rap. easily one of the best cds out of the NW in the past 2 years although i havent heard too much else lately. 151 has 2 great solo cds and a group album that is just as good as his solo cds, its called Lacc of Respect game members. Other good shit is Certified as stated earlier, Maniac Lok, Syko, Bryrdie Poetic Epedemic.

Apr 14, 2003
ummm Certified - The Underworld..
On One - Good Mourning America ... Dividenz 10%Rap 90%Hustle .... RAWB - cunning linguist... Fly By Night's 3 Kings - Spokane's Finest(coming soon)

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
I've been asking if anyone had LA Stone. I think that was before alot of people.

That was when Olympia to Everrett (I believe) was all 206. I let a hoe borrow that tape before I locked up and never seen it since.

"Act Like you know" was one of my favorites. And it had that underground feel to it.
LA STONE don't even got a copy of his tapes i asked him a while back..

Jul 29, 2008
LA STONE don't even got a copy of his tapes i asked him a while back..
shit homey, where'd you ask him? he come on here?

I know back when i got outta lock up, he also got out (I think) and he was tryna make younger katz do muzik instead of the gang thing.

I bought that shit at the Tacoma discount center pickin up some lettered belt buckles and my red belt.

Music and Page Galore was hella street operation back then.

Good lookin homey, i'mma have to check you muzik too. In 92 i was going by Krime as well.
----------------------

welcome to my city... is that when a dude was singing "welcome to my city, city of destiny". i remember a compliation like that and the homey was singin that hook. His name was Dimitri.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Album i listen to more than any other is Gangsta Nutt - Checkmate.....includes a bonus CD, but sells for a one-CD price. Nothing but solid tracks on that one. There's a lot of albums i like, seasonally....that's the one that stays in the rotation year round.

Feb 14, 2004
theres alot, but i like sweet p - i toast my self, certified - the outfit, its rainin dope, g-izm - on a mission, funk daddy - in tha mix, and northwest ridin'

Jul 29, 2008
i cant chose really.
-LA Stone - Life in the 206
-Twomp O Six
-As the World Turns comp.
-G Ism - On a mission
-Cool Nutz - speakin upon a million
- FTS - 1st Album
- GCP - Gangstas Claimin peace (4 track tape)
- Acropilis compilations
- Shaolin - Baby Dragons and King Cobras

Apr 25, 2002
sir mix a lot- "swass" is the best album ever to come out of the nw and its only classic...ive heard a lot of other good stuff and a lot of overrated stuff from the nw....but this album will always get respect

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the FTS shit.....IK.....Sykotherapy......and some shit that ain't out yet....

not feelin anything after that.....

that underworld certified album is good.....but i dont' really like buyin NW albums....a good portion of them have bullshit mixing and mastering and production.....and the ones that don't have some mainstream feel....seems like the only way i can win is by listening to music by peopel i'm friends with.....like Pain, Young Slim, and Byron and them....