WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
(What is really going on) Strange Music is in the final phase of negotiation with our new distributor Fontana (Universal). We are trying to get this deal closed by this Friday. The delay that we have been experiencing has to do with our separation from MSC. The MSC agreement should also be completed by this Friday. The Strange / Fontana deal will allow us to do what we originally got in this business for; TO PUT OUT GREAT RECORDS! With this type of deal in place, our fans will no longer have to wait 4 long years to pick up the new Tech N9ne album! These types of delays are not by choice! We also look forward to the upcoming releases from other Strange Music artists like Critical Bill, Skatter & Snug, Project Deadman, Kutt Calhoun, Big Krizz Kaliko, and Kabosh. We are currently doing everything possible to get the Tech N9ne album out on Oct. 24th,2006. Our second option is Nov.7th,2006. There are still many things that have to happen in an extremely timely manner to make one of these dates a reality but know one thing, strange music is doing every thing in its power to make one of these release dates. I have so much more that I want to say but have so little time to do it in so until next time.................Travis

Feb 1, 2006
Thanks for the update, great to hear the deal is hopefully gonna be done soon. I was thinkin a Halloween release would be sweet but any day will do. Can we get any info on Kabosh? Thanks again for the news...

Sep 4, 2003
Thanks for the great update Travis. Good luck to Strange Music on your deals.

Now everyone can stop the bullshit speculation and rumors.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
good lookin t

hopefully now all the speculation wont flood this bitch like it has lately on this board...

strange/universal sounds hella good

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Sounds good. So... Strange will have some form of Deal with Universal, aswell as with MSC if everything works out? How exactly would that work? :confused:

Oct 3, 2005
strange1 said:
...The delay that we have been experiencing has to do with our separation from MSC....
thanks for the update trav. my favorite aspect of strange music is the love it shows the fans. keep doing what you guys do and everything will fall into place.

Oct 20, 2003
Kain said:
Sounds good. So... Strange will have some form of Deal with Universal, aswell as with MSC if everything works out? How exactly would that work? :confused:
naw bro, they are leaving msc...........good news trav and lets not forget that dean was first to let us know this, so she gets props as well