WHAT IS EVERONE'S FAVORITE VIETNAM MOVIE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
deer hunter was coo, sorta depressing. apocalypse now was trippy, to me, i got kinda bored with it at the beginning, but i watched the extended version one, the one where they go visit that french plantation for hella long. to me, platoon was the best one. i think they acurately portrayed battles they had, and what it was like for young gis going in. plus, the there were hella actors in that flick. full metal jacket will always be classic, but i appreciate the movie more for boot camp then when they go to vietnam

Apr 26, 2004
dont really like watching these american vietnam war flicks. alot of them makes me mad as fu6k cause all they do is say gook this gook that, fu6k up the villages, and rape the women. my folks is from vietnam.

Aug 8, 2003
apocolypse now or full metal jacket.

my pops was in nam and told me some fuckin horror story's O BOI. he told me he seen kats thro grenades into holes they thought were inhabited by guerillas and after it would blow up would drag out only women and children. fuckin sad really.

he also told me one time he was lost in the dark while he was patroling his camp grounds and ran smack into an enemy creepin on the base. he said he swore he was gonna get shot but dude fired in the wrong direction like 3 feet to the left of my pops. he felt the concussion of his rifle suck the air out of his chest. krazy shit!!

Mar 10, 2004
My pops was also in the Vietnam war.He wears glasses and he told me how a grenade fucked up his sight.One story he told me was when they were attacked by viet cong and his friend that was right by his side fighting with him had gotten shot in his chest.He told me how he held him on his lap while he was bleeding to death.His homie died before he could of got help...