What if?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
I honestly don't know how probable this is, but what happens if Tech N9ne's Killer out sells G-Unit's T.O.S.? I would love to see it happen, but I don't know if it could, there are alot of brain dead people who love G-Unit. If it did though fuck you would have to think that would have to be it the industry would have to crumble at his feet. Sorry just an idea. Good luck to Tech tomarrow, i'll be pickin' up two copies.

Sep 4, 2006
Why are people buying two copies of this album?

I'll buy two... If I lose the first one.
I have at LEAST 2 copies of each cd. 1 sealed 1 opened. Except Everready, I have 4 sealed, and 1 opened, and Anghellic(JCorr version), I have 1 opened.

I'm picking up 4 copies of Killer tommorrow. Keeping 2 copies of the cd, selling the other 2, keeping 1 shirt, and selling the other 3.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Don't get your hopes up.

I bought one from the Strange store and I might pick a copy up tomorrow for the hell of it.
I'm no collector though.

Nov 14, 2002
Some people collect hot wheels, or thimbles, or shot glasses....I collect Tech merch/cd's.
Yeah, me too... But I don't really know people who buy 5 of the same cd just to have them. I collect a bunch of shit actually, and it kind of degrades the personal value of something if you have a ton of them lying around. Then they're just a dime a dozen. I recently ordered CBTS and The Worst. That's gonna be cool to show my friends. If I showed them a pile of the same cd they'd be like "WTF"?

Nov 7, 2006
I'm buying two, but I'm only getting another one for my friend in the hospital. I don't see how a couple of "generous" fans buying multiple copies among a fanbase created through word of mouth can outsell though. Especially when people aren't mutual friends of fans and have no clue about it

Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, me too... But I don't really know people who buy 5 of the same cd just to have them. I collect a bunch of shit actually, and it kind of degrades the personal value of something if you have a ton of them lying around. Then they're just a dime a dozen. I recently ordered CBTS and The Worst. That's gonna be cool to show my friends. If I showed them a pile of the same cd they'd be like "WTF"?
I bought them because the sealed Everready cds were in an auction. I planned on getting them and returning/exchanging them at FYE or something to get something else I may want.

Sep 17, 2003
Why are people buying two copies of this album?

Zero, you should have been here in 2006 when Everready dropped. Everybody, it seemed, was saying they bought 2,4,5, even 10 (!) copies of Everready! In fact, the more you bought, the more "cool" it seemed that person was! It was wild... I myself wound up with four somehow. I figured, with the way Tech's career has gone so far, if you buy a few extra, when they go out of print, sell them on Ebay for a decent profit. If you buy during the first week, the cheaper it is.

I am still convinced that with Everready, people were more willing (myself included) to buy more than one copy, because it had been 4+ years since his last release (Vintage Tech doesn't quite count). I know myself, I will probably only buy one copy of Killer. :cheeky:

Dec 27, 2005
Zero, you should have been here in 2006 when Everready dropped. Everybody, it seemed, was saying they bought 2,4,5, even 10 (!) copies of Everready! In fact, the more you bought, the more "cool" it seemed that person was! It was wild... I myself wound up with four somehow. I figured, with the way Tech's career has gone so far, if you buy a few extra, when they go out of print, sell them on Ebay for a decent profit. If you buy during the first week, the cheaper it is.

I am still convinced that with Everready, people were more willing (myself included) to buy more than one copy, because it had been 4+ years since his last release (Vintage Tech doesn't quite count). I know myself, I will probably only buy one copy of Killer. :cheeky:
im pretty sure zero was around back than but i remember the dayz

Nov 14, 2002
I bought one and left it in an x's car. Haven't replaced it yet.

I plan on getting 1 signed, and using the other one in the car.
I bump the Absolute Power that JL gave me back in the day, signed disc and all.

im pretty sure zero was around back than but i remember the dayz
I was out of jail by then, but not on the sicc except for once in a blue moon.