what if lynch went mainstream?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
what would yall think if lynch went mainstream? say one day hes just on mtv or the radio or something. what would yall think of him? i would just wanna know what everyone would think? id probably be pissed because he would be softer and all the weak ass ja rule bumbers would be bumpin his shit.

S

Stack The D.E.

Shit, just as long as the nigga gettin bank and beings to live large, then cool...
I could give a shit if Lynch was on Nickelodeon, I'm still gonna buy that nigga shit, cuzz its tight as hell.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Wait a minute, you would have a problem with lynch being successful? Explain that dumb shit!!! I hope he sells 10 million albums and becomes popular as fucc. How the fucc are going to NOT want a man who you claim to be a fan of succeed? That's some dumb shit.

Apr 25, 2002
yea o.k. ...

i think lynch has already expressed the fact he don't wanna go mainstream.he knows his fan base.beside he could have signed with master p.

Apr 25, 2002
he is considered pretty mainstream though. Most music stores know about his release dates and post then on the coming soon. And I don't think I've met very many people that haven't heard of Brotha Lynch

May 13, 2002
Tim said:
Wait a minute, you would have a problem with lynch being successful? Explain that dumb shit!!! I hope he sells 10 million albums and becomes popular as fucc. How the fucc are going to NOT want a man who you claim to be a fan of succeed? That's some dumb shit.
NO YOU GOT ME EVERYTHING ALL MIXED UP I WOULD WANT HIM TO SUCCEED OF COURSE BUT ITS JUST ALL THE WHITE BITCHES AND SHIT BUMPIN HIS SHIT THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF. BUT IF HE EVER WERE TO GO MAIN THEN I WOULD HOPE HE GETS BANK. I KNOW HE WOULD.

May 13, 2002
BY WHITE BITCHES I MEAN FEMALES BECAUSE ITS MOSTLY WHITE BITCHES THAT BUY RAP CDS.

BUT AGAIN IF LYNCH WERE TO GO MAINSTREAM I WOULD STILL BUMP HIS SHIT AND LIKE STACK THE D.E. SAID IF HES ON NICKELODEON COOL THAT WOULD BE SOME TIGHT ASS SHIT.

N

Napalm

He skitso what the fucc you on I would love to hear a white girl bumpin lynch. Plus Iam white so watch ya mouth I dont like that racist shit. By the way my girl bumps lynch I got her liken that Gone Blown song of the apperances and some shit off the D.E. I would like to see any femals bumpin lynch. And bein like like Guess what daddies bringin home for supper that would be tight. Better Lynch then bitch made Ja Fool."I could give a shit if Lynch was on Nickelodeon" HAHAHAHA he could be on all that and eat the kids SICCMADE.

THE ROBBER

May 13, 2002
BDNLLL said:
yup dude is right, white hoes do buy the most CD's why you think nelly and feminem is so popular and nsink
bdnill knows what im talkin about

Da Robber said:
Plus Iam white so watch ya mouth I dont like that racist shit.

THE ROBBER
A robber i knew that there was gonna be some whiteboy tryin to call me racist. dont trip though. thats why i posted a second reply becasue i knew someone like you was gonna trip about some racist bullshit. but i aint racist and dont want no shit with anyone from the siccness.