What I learned in band camp...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
To everyone...

Hey yall...I am in L.A. right now...I was doing this music conference thing where they bring out a bunch of A@Rs to listen to hungry artists music and shit..it was cool...

but one thing I learned today...

THE NW BE MAKING SOME DAMN GOOD INDIE MUSIC...

I heard cats from NW to ALASKA to DIEGO to CHICAGO....

it was really a beatiful thing to see so many hungry artists, but im telling yall...comparitivaly speaking...the NW is DOING THINGS

CASE IN POINT:

1. Overall, the music I heard from our region was better (in my opinion)

2. Cats had heard of us...(Especiallyyyyy Cool Nutz, and STRL too, yes, even a few people knew me, ok fine just one..hehe)

It was just a refreshing thing I wanted to share with yall...so next time some one from out of town tells yall the NW dont got game, smack him in the lip!! LOL...just messing...but for real, that shit made me somewhat proud to be where im from, and I wanted to share with yall.....

Holla back

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

See yall on Monday night after my TWO DAY train ride!! HOLLA!!
im gonna be writing like a muthafucka in that joint!!

Aug 31, 2002
Thank you for the update....

nah! a&r artist & repatwoi! Conference. I'm glad you said that neema. How was the so called showcase that I was supposed to be in. Did I missed out or was it a snowflake conference.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Sounds right on... You gettin the lime light dog, keep "full of focous man, with money on your mind." Im goin do my own shit soon solo wit my team, i feel what you got sizzlin is good shit. i respect that. i like how you never let nobody tell you diffrent but maby in less words you let them think they did (tell you some dumb shit).. so cheers to those idies that can hold their own.. you know.. from retirement i spoke that shit we all goin eat:eek:

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hehehe...

Neema's got a producer, but a collabo would be tight. I heard rumors of him and Skunt on somethin', that'd be sweet.

Neema, whas up wit the Inglemore SHow or whatever you said, was this tihis Friday or last Friday?

This is Big Bill, so get at me if you can.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Devilish Scheme said:
is D-sane gonna ever produce for neema??????????

please say its gonna happen!
Neema is scared to step up in the D-Sane Asylum......I might make him sound too hard or somethin'??? lol.....it might ruin his pop image!?!?

For real though.....me and Neema are gettin' ready to make it happen. I'll turn Neema into a hardcore rapper.....just you wait and see! :devious: lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

Neema is scared to step up in the D-Sane Asylum......I might make him sound too hard or somethin'??? lol.....it might ruin his pop image!?!?

For real though.....me and Neema are gettin' ready to make it happen. I'll turn Neema into a hardcore rapper.....just you wait and see! :devious: lol

:classic: :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

well im curious to what he will come with, lol

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

Gangsta gangsta! LOL :classic:

Apr 26, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

*********Trick Daddy Voice***********

"Baby cuz I'm a Thug":devious: