What I did at work part 2...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah i got excessive with the squares, but im working on shit that fucks with you when you have double vision..repetitive images usually do that... like ill put one drawing with squares next to one with circles and repeat that..its all shit to get someone to trip out when hey faded and see something in the drawing i didnt even do...thanks yall

Gas One

May 24, 2006
nastynia said:
WHEN YOU DRAW DO U USAULLY START WITH THE EYES?IF NOT WHAT DO U START WITH?JUS CURIOUS
it really matters on how i want it to look...

sometimes ill draw the figure/shape of the face before i draw the details like eyes....in this drawing actually, i outlined the face first as a circle/oval then went in with the eyes

but yeah, sometimes i will do the eyes first, i like doing that alot..the last drawing i put up in here i did the eye/eyes first.not this one tho..

edit: and tehcnically when i do go for the eye first, i guess i draw the eyelids first,then i shape the eyes in...then the pupil or whatever

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Gas One said:
it really matters on how i want it to look...

sometimes ill draw the figure/shape of the face before i draw the details like eyes....in this drawing actually, i outlined the face first as a circle/oval then went in with the eyes

but yeah, sometimes i will do the eyes first, i like doing that alot..the last drawing i put up in here i did the eye/eyes first.not this one tho..
YEAH I GUESS ITS THE SAME FOR ME....BUT PROLLY 8/10 TIMES I START WITH THE EYES...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i hate doing figure drawing when im doing some graffiti type shit..its just annoying as fuck....like having an opera for a rap song...so i try not to get professional and worry too much about placement and anatomy for graf sketches..like more often than not drawings with eyes first are gonna come out better but its dope to take a chance and do the mouth first or something..i guess theres always room to learn new tricks..

realistic type shit id never do the eyes first..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
dali said:
make a canvas with a bunch of characters like that....shit would be dope.
yeah, ive done it before....for the most part all these drawings end up getting collaged together into huge posters based on what theme i was using....so one poster could have like...30-40 odd characters on it by the time its all said and done..

this is kinda like a puzzle piece in a picture...
canvases are great but at the end of the day i dont want to do anything like anyone else does..not even what i put my art on...you know what i mean? i used to have to do canvases for school, so it ruined the fun for me.

everyone thanks for the props i appreciate it for real, it keeps me moving on to the next drawing and getting me closer to my goal..see ya next drawing i post