What Hood or Turf are you from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
You Can Find Me Hustlin' Day & Night -N- That 4-0-8-3-1...BK [Bolsa Knolls]... Sali-Cali... Monterey Bay 2 Tha Yay Area...West Coast Northern Killa4nia...

Much Luv 2 My REAL Folks Out Here...From All Sides...

Much Respect 2 Tha Rest Of Ya'll Hoods. It Don't Matter What Team You Play For. We Might Come From Different Places, But Real Recognize Real. Ya Know....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
N.Ill-state said:
OK, now I understand KC Crips wear their flags out the right pocket. But how did they get on that 8-Ball shit if their history come straight from LA? And I heard LA niggas started C's & B's in KC so I know they put them up on everything about Crippin. St Louis Crips 8-Balls too?

dunno....but what i do know is alot of "OG" mothafuckas...are from Chi-town...around these parts..
thats fact..

i dont think Cali had a "big" influence on KC as a whole...till the Mid 90's...really..
and im sayin in the 70's...and 80's....alot of mothafuckas...was here straight from Chi-town...
i mean KC was ran by the fuckin mob at one point....from Chi-town..

so it could have something if nothin to do with it..

Aug 26, 2002
one of my potnas from school is a blood, and there are crip neighborhoods over by Tantrum's mama's house..............
I give a where u hang,I give a fuck what u claim, u can get choked out with your own bandana- Tantrum Montana

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
thass what im sayin man but fuck some arguin shit we some grown ass folks up on this shit...only thing i bang now days for is myself and if friends/fam need me....ya'll feel me, thats real shit

Aug 8, 2005
shit i rep it for the north side of kc~intell i got kikked out now im off in the colmo

~usmell rubber when i hit the gas in my 911~
~doin donutts in the street in front of 7havens~~free way rich~~

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Crips down here (the few there are) have their blue rag hangin out of their left back pocket. But they'll keep their hat cocked to the right or their right pant leg up out of respect for the GDs. And when Crips and GDs show love we unite the Pitchfork with the C. Ain't nobody really on that bangin shit no more though. Now everybody's cool for the most part... GDs (the majority), Crips, Blackstones, and Vice Lords all kick it together.Shit done calmed down a whole lot since back in the day when I was a youngster. They was bangin back then.

Apr 25, 2002
Back On the B's And C's thing in KC... I was always taught to tilt my brim to the left to rep for the B side... Also Everybody that rock blue real tough cock there's to the right and its been like that for years..

Aug 22, 2005
I'M REPPIN THAT NORTHEAST SIDE KANSAS CITY MO " NIGGAS JUST THINK THAT THERE'S NOTHING BUT LIL WHITE BOYS CLAIMING TO BE BLOODS THIS AND THAT BUT DAWG I'M TELLING YOU WE GET STUPIED OUT HERE! NOW I DONT CLAIM NO SIDES OR COLORES I'M TO OLD FOR THAT SHIT TOO BUT IM ALWAYS HAVE LOVE FOR MY NORTHEAST NIGGAS ALL THOU I FUCK WIT ALL MY NIGGAS ABOUT THEY PAPER ALL MY WEST SIDE NIGGAS MY KANSAS CITY KANSAS NIGGAS MY EAST SIDE NIGGAS MY SOUTH SIDE NIGGAS ECT.....

Nov 2, 2003
Yeah I feel you homie when I was in middle school at Northeast,some of the older cats got into it with some NES Bloods and some dude from my school busted one of the NES in the head with a brick and busted his head,thne one on the NES chased a dude in the school and started busting at him.Cutthroats in K.C. get down mayne they don't call it the Mizzery for nathan.

But whats up KCMEX I'm trying to network on some thizzels do you got the plug.