what has rap gone to when your rapping about shoes??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
that is so fucken gay, the new nelly song "air force one" or some dumb shit. whats up with that man, i dont want to hear guys talking about shoes, give me something interesting. that really shows how rap sucks in the mainstream now.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Yall dont understand

AF1's are hella big in the MIDWEST (I dont know about CALI) I actually like the cut it's tite to me just because I love my AF1's...........It isn't any different from talkin about cars or ICE.......................And take what SPORADIC said into play

S

Spliff aka mac jesus

Right now i'm writing a song about these shoes i picked up at the local walmart. They are so tight, shit they got the fly laces and everything.

Jul 6, 2002
whatever is trendy is in, duh!
i cant afford Af1's but i can take my 60 bones a cop 6 pairs of shoes (all diff colors) at kmart (u know, the ones with the velcro straps that go across?)!! and they will wear out just as fast as some AF1's!!
On the real though, I have only bought cortez, shelltoes, and chucks since i've been buyin my own shoes, and not those cheap crossed up "Staidia's" moms used to cop for school shoes back in elementry!!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
The custom joints are HUGE out in the midwest and east coast. People pay big chips to color customize, put gucci labels and all types of crazy designs on the Air Force Ones. That has not caught on at all out here, but when it does, you'll understand the point of the song.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol @ ADIDAS and AF1's...

Man im off the air force 1's. Shit i got my first pare so fuckin long ago before anyone knew what the hell the were... and i still didnt wear em that much. RAP SUCKS.