What Happens to Your Body Within an Hour of Drinking a Coke...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^hahaha tru dat....the best comes from mickey d's though IMO

only real coke drinkers know that..lol..my cousin in law goes to mcdonalds every day just for a coke...

in tucson..FOOD CITY GROCERY STORES HAVE SUM BOMB COKE.. THATS THE DRINK OF THE MEXICANS FORREAL..EBVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE TO DRINK SODA..ILL DRINK SODA IF THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE I HATE TAP WATER

May 16, 2002
All you yuppy, pussy soundin' muthaphuckaz talking about "I don't drink soda, I'm glad I don't drink soda" etc etc...

Hypocrites soundin' like some muthaphuckaz I know who won't fuck with soda or even eat pepper because they claim it never leaves your system. But are quick to pop pills, drink Coronas and light blunts all day LOL!!!!

Drink up muthaphuckaz!

May 16, 2002
KIDNEY STONES MAN..THEY AINT NO JOKE..THAT AND ITS BAD FOR YA TEETH...THATS WHY I TRY AND STAY AWAY..BUT EVERYTHING HAS SUGAR...THERE WAS A TIME I DRANK COKE EVERY MORNING FOR A FEW MONTHS..NEVER AGAIN

You right Brugh, but liver failure from alcohol abuse is the same if not worse. Smokin' blunts or however anybody decides to smoke is not good for the lungs either...

but everybodys scared of soda LOL!!!!

Mar 4, 2006
All you yuppy, pussy soundin' muthaphuckaz talking about "I don't drink soda, I'm glad I don't drink soda" etc etc...

Hypocrites soundin' like some muthaphuckaz I know who won't fuck with soda or even eat pepper because they claim it never leaves your system. But are quick to pop pills, drink Coronas and light blunts all day LOL!!!!

Drink up muthaphuckaz!

this fool hella defensive about his soda consumption. talking about i'll beat your ass if you don't drink soda ha ha ha.

Apr 27, 2005
that bit about tap water is bullshit. coke doesnt use straight up tap water. It goes through the same reverse osmosis filtration techniques as dasani water. dasani water is just the water they use for coke for the same price. hah.