What Happened?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
This board looks like shiet compared to the old one. This doesn't feel "Fahrenheit" ... where's the redish orange and bigger fonts ... man I have been gone too dang long.

Anyway anyone fill me in on DE's new projects. I never hear anything down here in Tampa ... and I haven't listened to much music latley. I got the FU2 finally a little while ago ... and coming from one of DE's biggest fans who never thought he would say this ...

DE you let me down with that album. I think you went too abstract man ... I don't know what you were trying to do. I thought that song with Dre Dogg was a rip too ... Long ago, I posted a post getting everyone to reply saying they wanted to hear you with Andre ... and everyone kept telling me it could never happen because of money issues. But then low and behold you did it ... but where was the pizzazz man. I thought it would be such a strong track. But it sounded like Andre just sold you a verse and you mixed it in your track. *shakes his head* ... I was hoping to hear a more colaborated track with you two really meshing together. :( It felt like you almost just wanted to push the envelope a little too far. I love your beats but you needed to do more rapping on there. That's why FU is loved so much ... you have guests but you have quality lines on every track. Not not just hooks or melody based singing.

Anyways I guess no one can be perfect, that's the only below par album I think you have dropped. (southbound is a different style so I can't compare that to anything else). I still want to hear your next solo album ...

Anyone with any info fill me in ... much appreciated.

Cac tha 6-0

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

as far as the color goes the siccness got a new version of vBulletin so all the colors got reset,some places have gone back and changed their colors,and others havent,like this one...
________
Marijuana joint

May 10, 2002
siccfucc said:
as far as the color goes the siccness got a new version of vBulletin so all the colors got reset,some places have gone back and changed their colors,and others havent,like this one...
Thanks for fillin me in on that ... I hope they change it back ... looks wack like this.

Cac tha 6-0

May 8, 2002
I feel you Cac but DE was on another level on FU2. The Nickatina song to me is tight but yes we do need to hear DE flow more. You may need to break it in since you just got it. DE told me a while back that he will be coming with heat and Flows in his up and coming album "Look Me In My Face Though" As you can see he is spending his time on this album just like he did with PZ and Damn That DE. Still highly anticipated. He recently released a Double CD called "Before there was Fahrenheit" wich consists of older songs he did before the weird shit and before Southbound. But in all the man has been doin shows accross the Nash...alot of travel time. He often tours with Nickatina and Equipto. You can purchase his latest stuff on MillionDollarDream.com. Oh and even though he may not post he is always readin!

THE 01

May 10, 2002
Yea Tone I know he pays attention ... I've been here long enough to know that DE pays attention to his fans (as I stated in KayDubb's post). That was my main problem with FU2 ... I was expecting something along the lines of FU ... I think he just went a little overboard on FU2 with the strange stuff ... and not enough strange DE FLOWS like I am accustumed to. A lot of people disliked TBBB ... but I ended up liking it better than DTDE ... it was wierd but the flows where there ... on FU2 it was lacking. All DE's stuff has to grow on you ... hell, I've stated a number of times I was PISSED when I first listened to PZ ... I was ready to sell that shit and forget I ever bought it ... but for some weird reason I decided I should listen some more ... and the rest is history. The only difference is I think the flows are lacking here.

As for Nicky and DE ... I am not saying I dislike that song ... I loved Nicky's verse ... it just felt like they didn't blend AT ALL. Sounded like they recorded in different studios and glued it together so to say. I was expecting them to blend better ... maybe even flowing back and forth or maybe a few lines at the same time would be tight. It was a dissapointment not because the song was bad ... but because it was what everyone wanted to hear and I don't think they delivered what everyone was expecting, or the quality they are BOTH capable of.

Anyways I will ALWAYS be looking forward to hearing his solo stuff. I LIKE the weird stuff better than Southbound/older stuff ... so his NEW solo's will always be what I am looking for from the DE. And I can't imagine him not coming heated on any of his solo albums, because that's all he's EVER come with.

Until then ....

Cac tha 6-0

May 8, 2002
Good Shit Cac! The DE always comes tight on his solo's. Be ready to hear more flows on his next solo album "Look Me In My Face Though" He will be spending his time on this one. Remeber it took him some years to complete PZ (one of the tightest albums ever). Every album he releases is different!

Already...
Planet Zero, FU, Damn That DE, The Big Black Bat, Fahrenheit Instrumania, FU2, Before there was Fahrenheit....Coming soon "Look Me In My Face Though"

May 10, 2002
Hey Tone ... you have any samples of Before There was Fahrenhiet? Like I said I like his newer/weirder shit ... so if that is more old school I don't know how I will like it. A couple snipits or something would be great ... or you could just have DE hit me up and get my address so he can mail me the cd seeing how I supposedly won FREE FAHRENHIET 4 LIFE many moons ago, but never received anything, lol ... it's ok though ... I still scooped a copy of TBBB and Instrumania (although I think I lost Instrumania>I really like that shit too, and it's not your average DE). My girl special ordered me Fu2 for xmas.

Anyways thanks for the info ... living down in Tampa I don't hear shit ... and I haven't been on the boards since Vamps(emil) dropped out.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

PS .... the Niners better hope they get more catches like that from all their recievers this year now that TO is gone! I don't like TO but I wish he would have stayed in Sanfran, why'd he have to end up in Philly? Least he didn't go to Dallas. (I'm a Skinz fan!) But he should fit in there ... that city is filled with rude Obnoxious people. {I don't think Dallas would take him anyways after the way he acted there.}

May 8, 2002
Cacarot60 said:
Hey Tone ... you have any samples of Before There was Fahrenhiet?

PS .... the Niners better hope they get more catches like that from all their recievers this year now that TO is gone! I don't like TO but I wish he would have stayed in Sanfran, why'd he have to end up in Philly? Least he didn't go to Dallas. (I'm a Skinz fan!) But he should fit in there ... that city is filled with rude Obnoxious people. {I don't think Dallas would take him anyways after the way he acted there.}

Cac...I dont have snippets but there used to be some on this forum. You can order it at MillionDollarDream.com or any Rasputins store or site! Before there was Fahrenheit has some slaps especially "No Shame in My Game". Hit The DE on the PM for more info.

The Niners will be fine mayn! Brandon Lloyd and Tim Ratt Tat Tat Tay on That Ass will be tearin shit up! We just beefed up our offensive line through free agency and our Defense is still in tact! We need a WR, DE, DT and a CB and we should fill a starter or depth in those positions this Saturday in the Draft! I will be hittin every Niner home game and 1 away game this year....I am the 12th man! We also play the Skins at The Stick on 12/18. I cant wait for football season mayn! My SF Giants need to get it together right now! But I hope the Kings win it all this year!

May 10, 2002
Man I hear ya bout them Kings! Man I am glad to see someone that's NOT a Laker fan up on here. I been cheering the Kings on since my younger days when I lived in Sac and Spud Webb, Simmons, Richmond, and all them played. Lot of Dallas fans here in the southeast ... they all have been telling me they don't stand a chance against the Mavs, HA.

I don't follow baseball as much as other sports but I route for the Giants in the NL and the A's in the AL ever since I can remember. The Giants and Angels world series was probably the first world series I watched all the way through in a while ... they blew that

I can't wait til football season either ... by far my favorite sport. I am excited about the Skins though ... finally Snyder got someone who can actually run a PRO football team. If Gibbs can't get it going no one can ... and if they get the O-line going like the old Hoggs, watch out for Portis to set some records and Gardner and Coles to have some career highs. Both our teams have new looks to em ... I will look forward to seeing how they stack up this year.

Take it easy

Cac