WHAT HAPPENED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I think people just like to complain on the siccness for complaining sake. A album can be good and they will still find something to complain about.

I got better things to do than sit on here all day and tear apart a man's hard work for putting an album out.

But that is just me.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
It seems like niggaz build up momentum and then for some reason or another shit gets sidelined.

On one front I thought T-Nutty, Bleezo, Sav Sicc, & Young Bop was really finna do it...together. I dont know what happened/is happening with that.

Im not about to spill my heart out right now but I'll say this. IMO there's too much hate in the West amongst each other.
Young Bop had potential , that whole camp in the beginning did. Do they Still rap ?

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sav Sicc and Bleezo.. Thats about the only two I'm truly excited about

@threadstarter, give us a couple of examples of artists. I mean for real, not just to complain as it may sound.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
c-way should be doing it big right now especially with bleezo and sav sicc but they are nowhere to be seen quiet as mice

Oct 28, 2010
Sav Sicc and Bleezo.. Thats about the only two I'm truly excited about

@threadstarter, give us a couple of examples of artists. I mean for real, not just to complain as it may sound.
WELL YUNG GATLIN IS GETTING BIG IN SAC RIGHT NOW,AND CELSIUS COMING UP,A FEW OTHERES ARE JUST STARTING UP LIKE JB SACTOWN,MAC J,SWIFF RILLA START TO COME UP.THEY AIN'T LYNCH OR X-RAIDED BUT THEY COMING HARD,WE'LL NEVER GET A LYNCH OR X-RAIDED OUTTA SAC AGAIN,BUT AS A CITY WE NEED TO STAND BEHIND WHAT WE'RE GETTING AN GET EXPOSED AND STOP BEING OVERLOOKED....