What happened to Young Jayda?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
I've been tryna get a hold of him the last couple of months thru Mally Mall. He bumped into him and from what Mally mall said he might be kinda disgruntled with the way the rap game is. I'mma get at Mally mall and see if he got his number, I actually wanna talk to him personally and interview him too.

Jul 29, 2008
^^^^^that'd be dope as fuck
I've been tryna get at a few veterans that were recognized in the 916. And Jayda and Gangsta Dre were the katz I wanted to get at.

I got at Big Slep Rock and Dre D

I wanted to get at K Geeta, melle mel, and marv Dog too. But i heard some shady shit went down.
--------------------

its all good. Mally Mall be making real moves and some of the shit I've heard in the lab... straight heaters.

Got at lil Darrelle too.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
^^^While we are at it, what's going on with dudes like Rup Dog, Maniac, Spade, Devious, GP, AC, AK, 2 Nda Chamber, Convict, Kilo, Eight Ball, etc.?

Feb 21, 2006
I've been tryna get at a few veterans that were recognized in the 916. And Jayda and Gangsta Dre were the katz I wanted to get at.

I got at Big Slep Rock and Dre D

I wanted to get at K Geeta, melle mel, and marv Dog too. But i heard some shady shit went down.
--------------------

its all good. Mally Mall be making real moves and some of the shit I've heard in the lab... straight heaters.

Got at lil Darrelle too.
You interview Slep & Dre-D????? Link??????

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Rup & GP are locked up. AK just dropped a new album i seen the flyers for it last week. he got Chill bola on there and some others.
How long are they in for. I know the police was lookin for Rup for Assault or somethin a couple years ago.

I got both AKs solos. He is pretty consistent and drops quality music. Wonder why I never hear anybody talk about him or his music...

Gonna check for his new album. Good lookin out!