What happened to the Photodoctors forum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2003
LMFAO, I still love ya Spo....You my nigga maint, Im still at RT and I didnt know about none of this, But all in all its good news for PD and RT...and in the real there forum here was dead.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo June, no disrespect homey...My bad if it came off like that...

lol@Weezy,its all to the good....

Yo Gifted, sup fool..You know love breeds love...I'm at chu...

Respect to the PDG as always...

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
this what happen, schemp kept blowing me and b-please off. B-please has been at him for like a year to do a banner for the forum and he never did it, and i asked him to donate a cover for our comp. and he didnt want to return my calls, when i finally caught up with him he basically blew me off. When i first brought the site i asked schemp could he donate some covers if we needed it, he said yes, but blew me off when i needed it. I told schemp i'd pay and he told me i had to give him 2 months notice. i wasnt feeling that so i kicked his ass the fuck off this site.EvilWayz, wasnt on the phone with us, so i dont know why he's speakn on what happened, and if your "relocating" is so "HUGE", why do you have the advertise it here on the SICCNESS. just fucking move. 619-934-4085

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
schemp and the photo doctors have made alot of $$ off the siccness, the least they can do is donate there art, once or twice a year when we ask. Right now were doing a comp, were taking the profites and using them to pay for the annual bar-b-que, so i thought that was the least they could do. I dont like people that always wanna take but never give back, if im wrong let me know

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com

NEMO said:
.....EvilWayz, wasnt on the phone with us, so i dont know why he's speakn on what happened.....
someone asked a question, and i answer'd it.........nuttin more nuttin less...........do i need your permission to post something in the future Nemo? didnt know we had a "gag-order" in effect.........

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
someone asked a question, and i answer'd it.........nuttin more nuttin less...........do i need your permission to post something in the future Nemo? didnt know we had a "gag-order" in effect.........
NO ONE ASKED YOU SHIT.. A QUESTION WAS POSED AND YOU STARTED RUNNING YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, IF YOU WERENT ON THE PHONE, THEN YOUR SPEAKN ON SECOND HAND INFORMATION. AINT NO GAG-ORDERS HERE, BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT YOUR TALKN ABOUT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD LET THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. INSTEAD OF TRYN TO ACT LIKE YOUR IN THE KNOW. ME AND SCHEMP TALKED LIKE MEN. AND THATS THAT

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
NEMO said:
schemp and the photo doctors have made alot of $$ off the siccness, the least they can do is donate there art, once or twice a year when we ask. Right now were doing a comp, were taking the profites and using them to pay for the annual bar-b-que, so i thought that was the least they could do. I dont like people that always wanna take but never give back, if im wrong let me know
IMO - If anything, I would think they owed Vamps some artwork. Not the Siccness. PDG was here before Nemo. And so was everything else.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
And Nemo, I think you might be over-reacting on this one. I think the whole EW thing is more directed between him and Spo. I don't think it has anything to do with the siccness, raptalk or PDG. They got their own issues.

And another thing, you didn't have to put out your business like that. Like you said, shit between PDG and Siccness was between the two of you over the phone. You just let everyone know the "deal" and your making yourself look like the victim. I'm sure there's more than 1 side to this story. Nothing worth mentioning on a public message board though.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
NEMO said:
I wish Shemp could post on this matter but he is BANNED !! lol.........I KNOW we had everything squared away with Vamps about our forum. We did more than enough for Vamps to keep our forum. I want to know how many other forum's HAVE to give you something? Just because we have a service that you need, and you don't get your way, then we are done.

So if we are the ONLY company who doesnÕt donate something, then I guess we deserve to have our forum taken down. I hope this rule pertains to all companies that have a forum on the siccness.

We are all about trying to help out people, cuz we know how hard this game is.........but on the other hand, most of the time we have to make real money to pay real bills in real life. Ask anyone in this game about our relationship with our clients and the type of business we conduct. We have done countless favors for every single client. Everyone knows we are good people, and in the end that's all that matters..........

The reality is that PDG is a very small company (2 designers) and we are completely overworked. Our dedication to our artwork is so extreme that it jeopardizes our friendships, our relationships with our girlfriends, and our freedom..........

We regret any business that we haven't been able to take on.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
IMO - If anything, I would think they owed Vamps some artwork. Not the Siccness. PDG was here before Nemo. And so was everything else.
I DONT THINK THEY "OWE" THE SICCNESS ANYTHING. I JUST DONT THINK THATS ALOT TO ASK OF THEM, BUT I DIDNT TRIP I OFFERED TO PAY AND WAS STILL BLOWN OFF 3 DIFFERENT TIMES, AND B-PLEASE WAS BLOWN OFF FOR A YEAR. AND JUNIOR IF YOU FEEL LIKE THEY OWE VAMPS NOT THE SICCNESS, THEN WHY WERE YOU ASKN ME TO PUT UP A BANNER THAT "VAMPS" OWED YOU, NOT "THE SICCNESS". VAMPS OWED YOU THAT B4 NEMO. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY IVE PAID TO PEOPLE THAT "VAMPS OWED", NOT THE SICCNESS. JUST LIKE YOU WERE OWED A BANNER, THERES COUNTLESS OTHER DEBTS THAT WERE MADE B4 NEMO THAT IVE HAD TO PAY... NO ONES TRYN TO HEAR "VAMPS" OWED YOU THAT, NOT THE SICCNESS. AND TO BE HONEST I DONT FEEL LIKE ITS A PRIVATE MATTER, IF PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW ILL TELL THEM. I WASNT TRYN TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A VICTIM OR MAKE MYSELF LOOK ANYWAY, I JUST STATED THE FACTS, TAKE IT HOWEVER

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
You blew me off for a hot minute too Nemo. Once you pulled the hate move of deleting the BBQ thread. I was cool with all that. I figured you got back to me on that ad because you were tyring to "make-up" for hating on the BBQ thread. You called me cool like and told me what happened, but your stories didn't make any sense. That story can go untold. I'm cool on the banner now. Your right, I did Vamps a favor and helped the siccness out with a flash banner. Figured since I helped build this place to what it is today, you would honor that. I could care less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.