What happened to the Photodoctors forum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
maddog said:
BUT IT'S NEVER UPDATED.
They updated it 4 days ago. The funny thing about it is they just through a slump of sick covers in the forum...Speaking of not being updated..That page of PDG.com has been their since the beginning...

They dont pay bills to have forums here...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
EvilWayz said:
alittle burdy told me that they comin 2 raptalk.........drama here got too much.........
I'm willing to bet that burdy you speak of is your egotistical self in the form of AIM, pms, & Emails...Stop talking to yaself Weezy. No need to snake. Theirs was never no drama concerning PDG..They barely post..They 2 busy chasin chedda,hope Junebug breaking bread with you for the promotion you do for RT...Have a G'Day M8... :)

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Theres a difference between chasing cheddar and making a living. You may want to check yourself and who you are around before you make comments like that. Sounds like you might still be sore over other situations. All I can do is tell you to keep it cracking in here and wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.