What happened to 'Illstylez'....Anybody know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
THE BANDWITH WAS FUCKED UP OR SOMETHIN'....THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH....AND BTW.........WHY ARE YOU POSTIN' THIS ON SICCNESS???DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT POST BY VAMPS NOT TO ADVERTISE ANY OTHER SITE???

May 13, 2002
i was jokin around and asked some girl for naked pics in the i candy forum and they gave me the boot.. thats why they only have like 300 members

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^i peeped that...there's a bunch of captains sportin the face towel cape over there...but kah knoes how to do a graphic contest right...

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
yeah, illstylez is tight....dont be hatin on us like that, i mean what did illstylez ever do to you...they had more contests goin then siccness has goin anyways....so how is siccness better then illstylez....illstylez is way different then the siccness....just cause illtylez doesnt have 10 million record lables on the site dont mean we not coo...there are a grip of poeple who be lovin that shit...so dont hate on somethin you dont know much about.....and you can quote this...Biiattchhhh!!!.....~out~