What happened to HOGG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
I went to his myspace to see if he had some real spits and cuttys pages have been removed... Please don't tell me that talking sh*t to marks on this site can get you banned from here and myspace too? Which one of y'all snitched on the homeboy?

Jun 2, 2005
Norcal916 said:
maybe he took it down and is redoin it
True True, I was just trippin because I was like damn muthafuckas take this internet sh*t too serious... I'm like dang bang on a muthafucka too hard on the net and get your self ostrasized from all online communities

Aug 17, 2006
nah he didn't get banned from myspace. someone (prolly wifey) got into his account and deleted it. he made a new one but just ain't did shit to it. we been movin' into the new studio so he been real busy. but fyi when we first put a couple dis songs out about someone on myspace the Hot One Recordz page was deleted last year. I asked myspace why and they said a concerned person contacted them about threats being made thru the page. so it could happen.

May 30, 2006
Well, we all know who that concerned person is don't we.... LOL! What up Craze! I aint forgot about u my nigga! Its just been a lot of chaos on my side of the fence & I'm gonna get @ u about that business homie.

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
If niggaz are real playas in the game & true macks it wouldn't be a such thing as "gettin caught" cuz you'll lay everything down on the table & ur bitch can either walk on or choose up.

Not always bc sooner or later the lady will be fed up and theres nothing you can do to get back either. The best get dropped.

May 30, 2006
Hurrache said:
Not always bc sooner or later the lady will be fed up and theres nothing you can do to get back either. The best get dropped.
Real players play the game fair & are always willing 2 lose a bitch. A broad don't stay around forever. That's why the name of the game is "cop & blow".

@norcal916........ Homie a Bi bitch is cool 2 fuck wit but not cool 2 make ur girl. She's a toss up.When ur in a relationship wit broads like that & they bringing other bitches 2 the house it seems cool but subconciously she's gotten the impression that you've given her approval 2 cheat & she'll be fuckin wit bitches when u aint around & eventually men too if she aint done it already.

Apr 7, 2007
^^ i hear you yea shit like that can happen but it aint a all the time thing ya know and if she has been fuckin wit other bitches itz coo i be fuckin other bitches dat she aint knowin bout but i aint fuckin around wit other bitches here in sacramento only when i leave town ya feel she know where her bread is buttered at but ima bout to stop she a good one fa realz tho

May 30, 2006
Homie I know u wanna get ur dick wet like all men but u gotta play the game fair. If your chick iz really a good chick then keep it one hunid @ home. If u wanna continue playin the field it aint nothin wrong wit that but u need 2 get an understanding wit ur girl so it won't be any confusion. If she wanna bounce then let her.

Look @ it this way. There are about 7 women to each man. That's not even including niggaz gettin shot down in the streets everyday, niggaz going 2 jail everyday, niggaz gettin kicked 2 the curb by hoes all the time cuz they lazy, unfaithful & or abusive & niggaz comin out the closet on some gay shit. So when u break that down its about 18 women 2 every 1 man. These hoes come going so if one leave the next one iz always better because we have more options..

Jun 5, 2004
Norcal916 said:
^^ i hear you yea shit like that can happen but it aint a all the time thing ya know and if she has been fuckin wit other bitches itz coo i be fuckin other bitches dat she aint knowin bout but i aint fuckin around wit other bitches here in sacramento only when i leave town ya feel she know where her bread is buttered at but ima bout to stop she a good one fa realz tho
big ass run-on sentence lol