What happened to FFSC???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

I thought there first one was real nice. It was sort of funny style. There are some really good tracks on there. Even if you don't feel their style there is still enough solid features to keep you happy. Definitely check this out. This an album not to be slept on.

Favourite tracks on there are 'They Don't really want it' ftg Big Rich & Don Toriano and track 6 is damn catchy. Really good party track. The track with Nickatina is cool too - I love the Grand theft auto sample and the track with the half baked samples is cool too. The beats on this album are all quality.

This topic came up a while ago. FFSC are no longer signed to DD? I think they got some solos on the way and that Drunken Cereal Beats... album 'I forget the full name' is a compilation of some of the tracks Dunce has produced. A lot of big names on there although I have most of the tracks on other albums. If you don't have many of the tracks on there then you gotta check it out. When is the next FFSC joint album coming out?

Apr 25, 2002
yeah that album vanity & insanity is tight. a lot of good shit on there. not the average bay area rap cd. different type of shit, but still is tight.

Apr 1, 2002
It ain't no gangsta rap/mob shit album, it's waaay different. They some funny ass mafukkas, I bought the album first day it came out and I was feelin it. What happened to that dude shemp, he used to post on here like a mafucka. Are they still on DD?

Aug 12, 2002
ya know, i don't know if were still on the deal or what... but i do know we got major love for them cats... the ffsc album was like our 10th album, just the first with done deal, and so logically the first to hit above the radar... i would drop another album on done deal, im sure it could happen... really, it's up to chuck and dunce. in the mean time im gonna drop a promotional mixtape soon>>>> it's real hot and dirt cheap so be on the lookout. shit, im just glad to see someone still remembers the FFSC! chuck, holla at your beezy! tell big D i said what is it!

May 29, 2002
PVT. RYAN said:
ya know, i don't know if were still on the deal or what... but i do know we got major love for them cats... the ffsc album was like our 10th album, just the first with done deal, and so logically the first to hit above the radar... i would drop another album on done deal, im sure it could happen... really, it's up to chuck and dunce. in the mean time im gonna drop a promotional mixtape soon>>>> it's real hot and dirt cheap so be on the lookout. shit, im just glad to see someone still remembers the FFSC! chuck, holla at your beezy! tell big D i said what is it!
10th album? where can I get the others?

Aug 12, 2002
eskimo--- what's up, hit me with a pm...

bay giants- the other albums were real limited production, but i know shemp and dunce still have a few copies (you can get at shemp on his photo doctor forum on raptalk.net) they might be willing to let one or two go for a decent price-- they're classic... actually the first don toriano album was on 2drunk, before even the young know "takin' it to the next" album... trip his name back then was KNOWTORIUS....and that was before b.i.g. dropped ready to die!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
PVT. RYAN said:
actually the first don toriano album was on 2drunk, before even the young know "takin' it to the next" album... trip his name back then was KNOWTORIUS....and that was before b.i.g. dropped ready to die!
Where can I get that Young Know at???

May 13, 2003
We're busy working on other projects right now but there is definitly a new FFSC on the way. Be prepared for tight beats but most of all we're off some jerky boys/animal house type shit, with all new features that I can't mention right now. No matter what you think of it you will be entertained and rollin off this one. It's due out (honestly) by January 2005.