what happened to ffsc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
we got somethin comin real soon.....

my mixtape\solo\preview cd is droppin soon, and it's all fire.... titled: "the PVT mixtape 'who's signing private ryan' " it's tight .... i got the whole ffsc on there, quinn, don toriano, nickatina, etc. yall will feel it......the price is what's gon' really get you though ( full cd of up to 18 songs will be on sale in stores for less than $1)
it won't be everywhere, but at most stores in the bay, tower, amoeba, rasputins, etc...... check for that within the next two to three months (could be sooner) the cd is basically done, it's just financials and business stuff now...

dub-l-u is droppin volume two of his cd ... his shit is rediculous.....

and dunce just finished his d.j. dunce cd titled "drunken cereal killers" (i think thats the title) .... this is probably gonna be thE hardest cd to cop if you want something to slump day in and day out....all dunce beats with HUGE features.....HUGE features....you'll be surprised, i guarantee it!

and another ffsc is in the works... we've got hundreds of tracks, just no time to pick and put everything together, but it'll happen eventuallly

stay tooned.....

good lookin, though, we all appreciate your interest, good to know we still IN THE TRUNK!

May 3, 2003
yo pvt ryan, im workin on some shit right now and was wonderin if me and u could collab, see i spit dat silly shit too and wanted to know what it would take ta network holla back at ya boy PEACE!!?!