What Happend To The Fat $teve Thread?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
i can undestand the anger at him being banned, but if you are surprised or concerned about his BIG BAD NORTE FUCK YOU LEVAZZZ thread being closed then you have some explaining to do because there is no justification for its existence to begin with and I am begging you to challenge that. That goes for any pointless thread by the way.

all i wanna know is why BOUNSER can go an talk shit but Fat Steve cant. Fuck that leva ass Bounser, you a fake pice of shit perro. you know it and i know it, all those threads you made painting the huelga bird blue an posting up ur big scrapa 3ce was bitch shit. Your like a lil bitch ass girl out for atention doing what ever possibel for attention. All i know is if i came across you in real life i would break your motha fucking face in for all the bullshit u talk sissy. Bitch ass fag, and fuck you to NEMO if u going to let the bitch pull bitch posts in ECCR... Come at me puto

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
i can undestand the anger at him being banned, but if you are surprised or concerned about his BIG BAD NORTE FUCK YOU LEVAZZZ thread being closed then you have some explaining to do because there is no justification for its existence to begin with and I am begging you to challenge that. That goes for any pointless thread by the way.
i don't agree with Fat Steve being banned, but i do agree with this ^^^

Apr 8, 2004
lol I wanted to see wdf steve said to get kicked out he told me it was N here so I came looken, & looter you know that rata deserves ta be kicked WAY more than steve did, that rata goes N tha ECCR Forum all tha time talken shyt steve did it once N here, but when steve puts it down a lil scrap suporten ass leva bans him, thats bootise man you know that.

Apr 26, 2004
ARMED & HAMMERED said:
fucking Nemos ass band him, ey fucker if you going to pull a bitch move like that ur ass needs to go over to the East CoCo Records an see the bullshit BOUnSERs bitch ass was posting. An eye 4 a eye puto, ban bounsers bitch ass to, do be a fucking culero like that foo.

LMAO FUCKING SNITCH , FUCKING QUEER CRYING LIKE A BITCH!!!! LMAO

Apr 26, 2004
ARMED & HAMMERED said:
all i wanna know is why BOUNSER can go an talk shit but Fat Steve cant. Fuck that leva ass Bounser, you a fake pice of shit perro. you know it and i know it, all those threads you made painting the huelga bird blue an posting up ur big scrapa 3ce was bitch shit. Your like a lil bitch ass girl out for atention doing what ever possibel for attention. All i know is if i came across you in real life i would break your motha fucking face in for all the bullshit u talk sissy. Bitch ass fag, and fuck you to NEMO if u going to let the bitch pull bitch posts in ECCR... Come at me puto

STOP WOOFIN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN CHAPETE, U KNOW WHER E IM AT , COME DOWN TO LOS ANGELES , SCARY PUNK, HAHAH IN REALITY "YOURE LIKE A LIL GIRL" GETTING MAD OVER SOME INTERNET SHIT.... I CAN SEE HOW WEAK YOUR MIND IS...STOP GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH ARMENIAN HAMMERED..LOL