What Happend To That Messy Marv (Philty Rich Is A Bitch) Mixtape is it Still Droppin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
yeah, but did they agree to provide him security or some shit?

::
ionno but he definately would have no case if he were to claim MGM/Circus Circus violated the Innkeeper Statute as the corporation would not be able to predict the events that took place or be expected to protect their patron against foreseeable injury since it was not foreseeable. If Watson alerted security about the assailants prior to the attack, say harrassment or threat and the business did nothing, then that might be a different story depending on how he was attacked. I see no negligence by the business, it appeared to be negligence on the part of the victim but I was not there.

Last edited:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
ionno but he definately would have no case if he were to claim MGM/Circus Circus violated the Innkeeper Statute as the corporation would not be able to predict the events that took place or be expected to protect their patron against foreseeable injury since it was not foreseeable. If Watson alerted security about the assailants prior to the attack, say harrassment or threat and the business did nothing, then that might be a different story depending on how he was attacked. I see no negligence by the business, it appeared to be negligence on the part of the victim but I was not there.
yeah that's what i'm thinking… the hotel isn't going to provide security like that off top… unless of course they had something pre-arranged

two weeks ago, i went all the way to the 24th story of the garden tower at caesars palace, and saw no form of security whatsoever anywhere along the way… so why would circus circus in reno have any?

::

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Its Negligence, if you provide a business or venue for the public you have to ensure that your patrons are safe from harm. Its kind of no different if you walked into a shopping mall and slipped on a wet area where someone spilled their drink and it wasnt cleaned up by staff causing you to break your leg. Thats the angle oh his lawsuit

Props: Snakegang

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Mess said he denounced himself from the Bay Area now. This dude doesn't get it. He's doing hella interviews speaking on the same stuff and sellin tickets about music he's supposed to drop. Mess is a liar . He lies to damn much . I thought an ass woopin of that magnitude would humble him but I was wrong. Mess is a wuss...he cried about his concussion for weeks and how he couldn't do this and that because his head hurted....fuck outta here.