what happend to music in this board?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
whats really goin on,everytime im in here its tha same shit,wining ass norte's alwayz downing hyphy and talkin shit.what happend to tha music,whats coming out,tha streetz to the studio? any new shit?.i dont know what happend to this thread but honestly its really dyin down.please inform me on anything,besides trading music and shit like that.thank u.now let tha bitching begin.

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
damN, the $iccNe$$ ha$ turNed to the $hitNe$$ with all the whiNNy a$$ foo$ oN here who thiNk they kNow homeboy life $tyle$ cuz they play out G.U.N N they bump WOODIE, fuck, a lot of foo$ oN here live oN the NET or are eveN D.O'$ N yet they bump their gum$ about what they oNly hear about, im fiNally makINg time to get oN thi$ bitch N i laugh wheN aNy1 waNt$ to $ay oh homeboy$ Need to $tep up they flow$ BIG time, they Need thi$, they Need that, $ome doNt realize that 1/2 of u$ iN thi$ rap game are cholo$ tryiNg to RAP, Not the other way arouNd, it$ fuNNy to ME how ppl caN $ay FUCK THI$ N THAT N Not do a damN thiNg about it but $it oN the NET 24/7 N $peak oN $ome1 who$ tryiNg to do $omethiNg about it, Now I waNNa $ee who goNNa B the 1$t 1 to po$t $ome $mart a$$ commeNt about thi$ po$t, im comiNg with NothiNg but re$pect to all oN here tho, $o doNt take it per$oNal, ju$t writtiNg $hit iN my poiNt of view, im Not 4 da HYPHY movemeNt but I aiNt goNNa go 4rm $ite to $ite $ayiNg FUCK THE HYPHY movemeNt, U $hould already B kNowiNg wuzz up, I agree with TRAJIK 1 tho, "ju$t cuz i doNt like COUNTRY, i aiNt goNNa make aN aNti-COUNTRY thread" or $ome$hit like that, we Need to do $hit a whole differeNt way (tho$e who oppp$e the HYPHY movemeNt) iN the eNd it$ ju$t mu$ic, who really live$ their life to a $pecific $tyle of mu$ice aNyway, let it B ********** or HYPHY $hit??, if U do U are pretty lame, with thi$ im out. 1 NortherN Luv....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::

Aug 23, 2005
Shark4romda408 said:
damN, the $iccNe$$ ha$ turNed to the $hitNe$$ with all the whiNNy a$$ foo$ oN here who thiNk they kNow homeboy life $tyle$ cuz they play out G.U.N N they bump WOODIE, fuck, a lot of foo$ oN here live oN the NET or are eveN D.O'$ N yet they bump their gum$ about what they oNly hear about, im fiNally makINg time to get oN thi$ bitch N i laugh wheN aNy1 waNt$ to $ay oh homeboy$ Need to $tep up they flow$ BIG time, they Need thi$, they Need that, $ome doNt realize that 1/2 of u$ iN thi$ rap game are cholo$ tryiNg to RAP, Not the other way arouNd, it$ fuNNy to ME how ppl caN $ay FUCK THI$ N THAT N Not do a damN thiNg about it but $it oN the NET 24/7 N $peak oN $ome1 who$ tryiNg to do $omethiNg about it, Now I waNNa $ee who goNNa B the 1$t 1 to po$t $ome $mart a$$ commeNt about thi$ po$t, im comiNg with NothiNg but re$pect to all oN here tho, $o doNt take it per$oNal, ju$t writtiNg $hit iN my poiNt of view, im Not 4 da HYPHY movemeNt but I aiNt goNNa go 4rm $ite to $ite $ayiNg FUCK THE HYPHY movemeNt, U $hould already B kNowiNg wuzz up, I agree with TRAJIK 1 tho, "ju$t cuz i doNt like COUNTRY, i aiNt goNNa make aN aNti-COUNTRY thread" or $ome$hit like that, we Need to do $hit a whole differeNt way (tho$e who oppp$e the HYPHY movemeNt) iN the eNd it$ ju$t mu$ic, who really live$ their life to a $pecific $tyle of mu$ice aNyway, let it B ********** or HYPHY $hit??, if U do U are pretty lame, with thi$ im out. 1 NortherN Luv....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::
thank u,atleast u have knowledge and sense.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
whats really goin on,everytime im in here its tha same shit,wining ass norte's alwayz downing hyphy and talkin shit.what happend to tha music,whats coming out,tha streetz to the studio? any new shit?.i dont know what happend to this thread but honestly its really dyin down.please inform me on anything,besides trading music and shit like that.thank u.now let tha bitching begin.
wasnt posting that bitching in itself?

you acting as if this is a news site...its just a public forum and nothing more then that...hit up their myspaces if your that interested to know whats coming out....that way you dont gotta complain you cant get any info on these boards

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
u san joe niggaz got issues.im a homeboy but at least hyphy blown up,so fuck yall.

damN homie, U really weNt over board there, but doNt feel bad $oN, pleNty of dumb a$$e$ have tried to go that far with tryiNg to talk dowN oN $J homiez, $hit bro, im 4rm the evil $ide of $aN Jo N I kNow where im 4rm, tho$e who kNow ME are all like ME , $tr8 ol' $Kool N raized oN the good $hit N priNciple$ of thi$ fucked up game called life, it$ fuNNy how U waNNa $ay $J homiez "got I$$UE$" wheN $aN jo'$ motto $hould B "Never goNNa $witch up", foo$ out there keep it real N they a$ $olid a$ they come, ju$t cuz $J i$ iN the BAY doNt meaN they goNNa go HYPHY gay cuz it$ oN the radio N every1 lo$t their ideNtity, i would like 4 each N every thizz head oN here to thiNk back oN who N what they were B4 MAC DRE pa$$ed N thiNK about what they doNe to them$elve$, ju$t a quick thught, N 4 da record, "$J $tayiNg iN flame$ Not followiNg treNd$ 4rm lame$"- KAO$ 1 NortherN Luv....

.KAO$ De $hark$tah Record$::