what happend to epa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
510-341-925
I mean some of the sickest rappers from there an now the only ones I ever hear about is sean-t an m.o.g.and I heard sean-t moved to the sco what happend to totally insane, s-i-c ,neva legal,scoot dog, the associates doc loui,the roots, papoose

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
Unfortunately, Ad Kapone is locked down for a long time in Tennessee, so no more TI.

But MAC&AK are tight, check them out.

Chunk just released a new album.

Crack Dealah from SIC is still doing some production work.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
S.I.C had label problems so their album hasn't & probably won't come out. Its a damn shame cause the album's pure fire, fuck I wish I had made a copy!!!! I'm telling you its some classic material y'all. Chunk got a new album with 2 versions.....Mac & AK got that new cd & are working on a nation-wide release......Sean T got a new album coming out soon........Ten Dolla aka the ORIGINAL Mack 10 is still working on that album.....Look back at the "Backstreet Mentality" post to get some more info on EPA.......

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
moe- you heard that new neva legal? My folx jlp has family in neva legal.... but you heard that star wars track they did? Shit was sick! I think they waitin until everyone is free to drop tho. Heard anything about it?

2g4u

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Daam! Fo sho 10 dolla aka Mac10 (like c-fresh was sayin he always be mac 10) is off the hooks , he got one of the tightest flow around

sad regarding ad kapone cos totally insane's lps were hella tight!!

otherwise i was also wonderin what's up wit the sic insane criminalz ,long lastin original wuz tight