What Happen 2 Beesh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
jewwwwwwww wellcomes,....

lets play a game,....name all the ronnie alias!!!!!!!

now to keep it fresh,..one person one aka

also lets do this for jaytee
and every other n2deep/latino velvet member,...

just copy and paste this,...

jaytee:
baby bash:
kid frost:
cisco:
t.l.

was miami considerd in the gurop as a hype man?

Jun 1, 2006
onewaymuzik said:
Slowpoke them quotes had me dien.. beesh was always better when he was in the bay even though on the cool was a pretty good record i bought it and lost it and bought it again
One way is right ...... Beesh was the shit in tha bay......He was also bad when he was rapping with South park mexican in texas.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
onewaymuzik said:
Slowpoke them quotes had me dien.. beesh was always better when he was in the bay even though on the cool was a pretty good record i bought it and lost it and bought it again
1 way,..if you ever got some time on your hands and just wanna surf the net,..click on my name and it will ask you "Find More Posts by SLOWPOKE"

there you can find all the crazy chits i say on the siccness,...i am a stand up comic in the northwestand man for the past 4-5 years this place has inspired me to say some chit that i would not think i would say,....i have a comedy hour coming up on online radio so i will keep all of you up to date,..so far i got latin king of comedy joey medina, dave attel, dennis gaxiola, shang, tommy chunn, cocoa brown,....my mentor ralph porter,....retha jones
traVIS simmons, d.l. betton and i'm trying to get bruce bruce and money mike soon so pray for the show to bubble....yadidasubes?

in the mean time send your email addys to my p.m. box so i can keep up wiffah all ya'll

and keep smiling there 1 way,....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
centralcoast805 said:
lol............Must have alot time on your hands.......thats a shit load of postings
fool i aint lying,..all those are from just last week or so,...i still have yet to find out the limit on sigs so i just quoted some of the crazy chit i said last week,....i got a few that i wanna post up,...it's my way of sticking it to the man,...i'ma see if i can take up more room on it,..yadrrrrrrrrrrrrrhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what ever ya'll do dont tell a mod i posted this,...hehe

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i miss the old beesh shit. I'm going to have to hit up Jay tee and pick up the whole 40 oz catalog again.

I liked 3 or 4 songs on smokin nephiew and never heard Super Saucy. I doubt he will change his style back unless he does shit specifically for his old fans cuz hes making too much loot with his bubble gum 14 year old chickleeta shit.

I heard he got dropped from Universial though so he might go back to his roots, teenie bopper love songs get no love in the underground

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THAT IF U DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK CLIVE DAVIS IS REALLY,...YOU NEED TO GO AND DO YOUR FUCKIN HOMEWORK!....THAT MAN PUT OUT SUCH ACTS LIKE ALICIA KEYS,WHITNEY HOUSTON,CARLOS SANTANA,.AND GOT HELLA MAJOR MUSICIANS SIGNED TO HIS LABEL ,..AND IM TALKING REAL MUSICIANS.,...REAL MUSIC SHIT NOT ALL THAT OTHER WEAK SHIT,....THIS IS A BIGGER AND EVEN BETTER MOVE FOR BEESH CUZ CLIVE GOT MORE PULL IN THE BIZNESS THEN ANYONE AT UNIVERSAL PROLLY EVER DID!....CLIVE WANTS BASH FOR HIS WRITING SKILLS FOR OTHER ARTIST ON HIS LABEL,,HEARD HE DOING AN ALBUM FOR THE LABEL ALSO..,SO EITHER WAY HE STILL DOING IT HUMUNGUS!....THATS WORD FROM THE MAN HIMSELF!.....1 LUV TO RON BASHER,..FUCK THEM HATERZ LOKO AND DO WUT IT DO PEEIIMMPP...STAY TREAL...PLAYBOY ED~THE mEXICANO mAC!~

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
roast do you have the whole video of the fisrt girl i your sig?

and p.e.
i dont think you are letting them know,..clive,..put santana on,..yup the man has been in the biz for over 40 years

and if any one says j records is just like 2 years old,..well he was the guy that was the man over at arista rec for the longest (yup he put puffy, biggie and 112, faith on,...well arsitsa was the parent label/distributor that made bad boy what it was) but i think the owners (bbc,..the bigest british label and one of the big 6) made him retire but was like...wtf?...i'm a boss till ya'll bury me,..and so he start j records,..i cant remember the first roster,..but i know busta signed up,...