WHAT HAPENED TO V-BOY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
V-Boy is still doin' his thing...that's my dude. He's on some real shit right now and is supposed to give me a sneak preview of his new project before it drops. We're also set to get down on a few tracks pretty soon.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
lol i remember that dude wanted to KILL me when i was like 17. cause my friends and i would keep roasting him and his music. he kept msging, calling, aiming like STOP.

he had that one album where he was injecting cherry kool-aid or some.
looking back it was over the top and unneeded. but i was a little punk growing up lol
sorry vboy

Feb 21, 2003
lol i remember that dude wanted to KILL me when i was like 17. cause my friends and i would keep roasting him and his music. he kept msging, calling, aiming like STOP.

he had that one album where he was injecting cherry kool-aid or some.
looking back it was over the top and unneeded. but i was a little punk growing up lol
sorry vboy
oh shit lol i remember he used to get hella clowned on his alleyway message board..ah that shit was classic, dude used to get hella worked up about it too

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
No matter what anybody says about V, he's one of the realest and most down to earth cats I know. We went YEARS without seeing each other, and when I ran into him it was like we were always in touch...and we didn't even know each other well at that point.

The shit we did together in 2008 was DOPE! So I can imagine where he's at 2 years later.