What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
just Madden for me. that's all i play now. it's a love/hate thing for me when it comes to Madden though. i love to play it, but i hate it at times also. just lil plays that'll irritate me and cause me to abuse my controler lol

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
you buy that game or download it? if you downloaded you got a link i havent played a simcity in days
bought it... if you look up "simcity 4 rapidshare" on google, you'll find what you want on the first page.... you might still want to buy it though as i'm not sure if updates such as night lighting support for custom buildings will work on a "NoCD" crack of the game.

::

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Lately been playing the hell out of Fifa trying to buy a grip of players in my manager mode for the Mexican League and MLS. Shits addicting right now im fucking shit up with Monterrey. I play Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 at the homies pad offline a lot too, terrorist hunt. Gonna get into NHL 09 once I get off Fifa.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Still

Prototype
Resident Evil 4
Red Faction Guerilla

at the moment..

Havent really gave Fable 2 a go since i copped Red Faction and Prototype.. Maybe once i beat Resident Evil 4 on Pro mode then ill get into fable again.

Jul 3, 2008

u still aint beat that game man?

my xbox been broke but im gettin it back tomorro

i been thinking bout restarting Splinter Cell Double Agent so thats what imma do when i get it...that game is dope
I got 2 levels left on resident evil 5
nba 2k9 n COD (both) for online play