What forum....Esham fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I'm gettin ready to release the world premier of 'Think Global Feat. Esham'

I'm wondering what forum all the Esham fans congregate @?

9-1-Siccness? MidWest Mafia? Strange Music?

Let me know..

T1
Put it in the Midwest Mafia forum. He is from Detroit. No reason to post it in Strange Music forum. He's not even signed 2 Strange.

May 11, 2002
Don't post it in the Mid-West forum....the mod there get's his panties in a bundle and moves it to the Mars forum for some dumb ass reason. I have posted a few Esham topics and they always get moved. But any Tech 9 dick rider posts anything in the MW forum, it stays???????

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Don't post on the Strange Forum unless you use the proper "OT" title lead. Esham is never talked about on the forum, but you're more than welcome to give it a shot.

Apr 13, 2007
if i was you id make esham topics in the mad insanity forum. thats where all the wicked shit talk goes on. more acid rap fans are there than anywhere.

Sep 3, 2002
"If I cant have you"
"doubelievengod"
"price on ya head"
"Chatty ass nigga"
"so hard to say goodbye"
some of those are by his group NATAS..

too many to name, got damn, I need to download some of that old shit...LOL...

the "Mail Dominance" album has some cool songs, like some 'different shit' good for the summertime. "Dead Flowers" or "closed Caskkket" (???something like that?the green cover) are my favorites.

i haven't heard no esham n a minute though kinda outgrew tha lyrical content.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
what are some good esham songs ya'll reccommend? i haven't heard too much of his music, and i heard he's tight
he has quite a few good songs actually. i'd start with the following albums,

natas - life after death (1992)
esham - boomin words from hell (1990)
esham - kkkill the fetus (1993)

his recent releases were pretty garbage, but i was feelin this one song called 'detroit' with esham and tnt from 2003 i believe.