What Ever Happened...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
To Tough Enough?

That show had good ratings from what I can remember and it was an overall really good show too. It's like The Ultimate fighter is the new version of it for a different sport.

I remember Triple H being on it and all the guys were in shock when he came in the door.

Does anybody know why it stopped?

Nov 10, 2006
Speaking of Triple H, he was a strong advocate against the show as he felt it exposes the business too much. They then switched to the Diva Search, which eventually ended. Also, as much original programming as they do each week, the production crew is working more than full time already. However, I do recall some rumbling about bringing it back.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
To Tough Enough?

That show had good ratings from what I can remember and it was an overall really good show too. It's like The Ultimate fighter is the new version of it for a different sport.

I remember Triple H being on it and all the guys were in shock when he came in the door.

Does anybody know why it stopped?

just a guess, their contract with mtv expired.
they tried to bring it to smackdown (like the diva search on raw) i dont think it carried the same impact it did when it was its own show. the miz was apart of the last group.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ at least he had a match at wrestlemania, wwe quit that shit cuz they realized you cant create stars that way. UFC obviously copied off the concept but it works for them much better cuz its real fighting not entertainment.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Boogeyman was on the 4th season of tough enough, he was the old dude that got kicked off for sayin he was 30 when he really was 40

May 11, 2002
Looking back that series only produced one good talent that's lasted, John Morrison. Damn shame what happened to Matt Cappotelli though I seriously thought that kid had mad potential.