What ever happened to these Bay Area rappers?..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
i think he was more a dope fiend than a gangsta
not true, pooh man had a real rep out in the oakland streets way before the rap game. literally dudes like pooh man and seagream had notorious names out here way before they started rapping. pooh man was in shoot outs all through the ville and all over the east, he really ran with lil d and black and then big bruce. he got in the rap game and started fucking with fake niggas and fake bitches and got to fucking with that shit and went down hill. but as far as real live gangsta shit in the streets and not talking about a nigga who get a rap reputation and then start doing wild shit to maintain it, pooh man, gangsta p, tuff, seagram, really did that shit. but the price got paid though, bruce is dead, seagram is dead, gangsta is dead, tuff in and out the pen, lil d and black doing football numbers and pooh man will be a senior citizen before he touch these streets again

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
not true, pooh man had a real rep out in the oakland streets way before the rap game. literally dudes like pooh man and seagream had notorious names out here way before they started rapping. pooh man was in shoot outs all through the ville and all over the east, he really ran with lil d and black and then big bruce. he got in the rap game and started fucking with fake niggas and fake bitches and got to fucking with that shit and went down hill. but as far as real live gangsta shit in the streets and not talking about a nigga who get a rap reputation and then start doing wild shit to maintain it, pooh man, gangsta p, tuff, seagram, really did that shit. but the price got paid though, bruce is dead, seagram is dead, gangsta is dead, tuff in and out the pen, lil d and black doing football numbers and pooh man will be a senior citizen before he touch these streets again
More on that, hows Goldy bka Mhisani doin?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
What happened to Mac T from pittsburg?
That's a damn good question. Hopin more people see that...

He was workin with Rob Lo a lot in the early years.

Anyone remember Kali Fla or Moot Ditty outta Pittsburg too? Dunno what happend with them either.

Are any of the rap groups on the original Supernatural roster still doin thangs?

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Its your life, you wish it was a too short rap

dude fucked up by crossing short lol when keeping it real goes wrong

the nortorious hippity hopped out pooh man
Go on with your reject rap attack, you get more from a prize in a Cracker Jack

...and since Banks said u can't have no more funk, get in where u fit in punk

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2003
Go on with your reject rap attack, you get more from a prize in a Cracker Jack

...and Banks said u can't have no more funk, get in where u fit in punk
I remember ridin around town with my dad bumpin this when I was like 11 or 12 years old, now I'm 31 doesn't even seem like it's been 20 years.

"I was only 14 when I first got my dick sucked now I'm grown and I really like to bust nuts"