What ever happened to these Bay Area rappers?..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Also looking for anything newer from Produkts of tha Undagrownd... I have their Symptoms of a Killa tape, but I'm looking for a CD/MP3 copy and anything else they ever did...

I bought the tape from one of the guys in the group (I guess) in Reno or Tahoe in 1994 or 1995... The dude said Lynch produced it, and it kinda sounds like Season era Lynch stuff a little, but there are no production credits... The liner notes say that Cedsing did the graphics, though.
All of the songs were produced by DJ Smash.

Lynch always used to use the same drums and bass sound too mostly, noticed that by comparin some beats off Setripin.

Phys Ed bka Eddie Fox, goes by Hektic now (i think he did on that 95 tape too?) .

Camp Crisis' album is basically Hektic, Crisis, Kaos and a lot of younger artists. 1999 release. So for the last 15 years i dunno what they've been involved in.

I found 30/30 of Camp Crisis' myspace page and Hektic, Crisis and folk were all there though... I could only fill the blanks for 95 to 99 for actual music though. And before Produkts i know they were Duce Duce Posse. Cant confirm if a tape was put together though.

You'll find Hectik & Crisis on a few random local Trell-Mix stuff like his early 00's cdr releases and Timeclock soundtrack. I cant think of nothin else off top.

Apr 25, 2002
All of the songs were produced by DJ Smash.

Lynch always used to use the same drums and bass sound too mostly, noticed that by comparin some beats off Setripin.

Phys Ed bka Eddie Fox, goes by Hektic now (i think he did on that 95 tape too?) .

Camp Crisis' album is basically Hektic, Crisis, Kaos and a lot of younger artists. 1999 release. So for the last 15 years i dunno what they've been involved in.

I found 30/30 of Camp Crisis' myspace page and Hektic, Crisis and folk were all there though... I could only fill the blanks for 95 to 99 for actual music though. And before Produkts i know they were Duce Duce Posse. Cant confirm if a tape was put together though.

You'll find Hectik & Crisis on a few random local Trell-Mix stuff like his early 00's cdr releases and Timeclock soundtrack. I cant think of nothin else off top.
That's a trip, I actually have a Camp Crisis CD (Brand New Legacy,) a friend of mine ran into a member somewhere and he gave him a copy... He ended up letting me borrow it or left it at my house or something but I never listened to it... I'll have to check it out.

This is the Camp Crisis whose CD I have, by the looks of things and the sound of it, it's the same one you're talking about: