What ever happened to Mac Mall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2009
his albums damn near done (if it isnt already) from what i heard... he let my boy hear a good portion of it last time he was out here... from what i was told its SLAPPIN!! and produced entirely by khayree so u cant really go wrong

Aug 5, 2009
he\'s workin on an album produced by khayree.......shoulda been out by now, but there\'s been some delays. hopefully it comes out soon.
thats a good look, mac malls first two albums were street classics to me, you get what i'm saying, khayree is a top 5 greatest producers of all time aswell, when they link in the studio, that cook coke crack gets cooked, that magic pops off, you get what i'm saying, that potent product, you get me, no gas bizness

Apr 25, 2002
i always thought malls lyrics were on point, hopefully this album doesnt disappoint

i think Untouchable was my favorite album with the alligator cover

why wasnt Crestside on the 4 volume macuscript collection though?

i think of mac mall like a public enemy, or a krs one where hes got a message or a story to tell so when i see him or ray luv on some club shit its hard for me to take that shit serious, go back to the roots