What east coco song makes you want to just ride on some one!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
WOODIE- GOT ME TWISTED
NE 4 TRACK 5 FUCK THA GAME- AWAX
TRACK 15 NE =- YOUNG AZ

N THAT ONE TRACK.. I DUNO THA NAME... STRAPPED TO BACK CUZ SUMBODY TRIED TO KILL... N IF I WASN'T HIGH ID PROBLY BLOW MY FUCKIN BRAINS OUT... THAT SHIT SLAPP SOO HARD MAKES ME WANNA JUST SMASH ON SUMONE

May 19, 2004
yea, x4 drugdealaz, open wounds, prayer 4 my enemy r tight, but the song that makes me go would be east bay ridaz with speedy L. that songs hella tight, i know it aint east co co but shitits nice song .

Jun 25, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Im sorry to burst anybody's buble but demons in my sleep was a let down for the exeption for 4 sick ass songs..... the rest of the album was weak IMO.... But the 4 songs that were slumpers made up for the rest of the album.... Deamons in my sleep made up for the whole album itself but then he had northern cali killa and red rag and that shit wit b-dawg
I think this home boy is mad at some one.

Apr 25, 2002
yea i disagree i think DEMONZ N MY SLEEP is a tight ass album..only complaint i have is the volume...but tracks 1-4 all tight..only like 3 tracks i wasnt diggin...the rest were sick