What drugs was Tech on when..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
What drugs was Tech on when filming the Strictly Strange DVD?
I have never seen him dance that much EVER! lol And I've seen him a ton of times.

I'm also a lil disappointed that the DVD wasn't the WHOLE show. Like how ICP did the Bootlegged in LA and it was the whole show.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Im guessing opiates of some kind - Syrup, pills, maybe H only because opiates in moderation do not make you look like a " addict " if your smoking crack, snorting coke, or meth anybody could tell by looking @ the person - opiates are tough pinned eye's are a characteristic but not always the case.

I would say he likes Shrooms, Acid, Ketemine, or Thizz then some opiates to fall asleep........ IMO

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Probably just drunk. It's funny, I was talking to someone yesterday about Tech N9ne and he said "DUDE, that guy is fucking weird, I have videos of him doing crack on my computer." Needless to say he didn't have them and is a complete moron.

Anyways Tech doesn't still do drugs does he? (weed,E,etc)

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Maybe he just knew that the show was going to be filmed for the DVD and tried harder.
Just a thought.
Im sure thats what was the deal. Just thought it was funny

Where do you go? i thought tech barley did anything in that dvd.
Almost every tour since Hostile Takeover and a few Gatherings. He does move alot when I've seen him but on the DVD he is doing some weird dancing

Nov 6, 2005
From what I remember. He quit smoking bud after yukmouth smoked him out. He quit rolling, after taking way too many pills in one night, like what? 3 years or so ago (its in an interview I think). He has attempted to quit drinking periodically, which I believe hes still doing now. And yes, he looked high as hell of pills last time he was out here.

Jul 16, 2008
yeah Tech is just a hyphy individual.......If anything I can see Tech taking a couple off of pulls off a crack pipe every once in a while lol