What doesn't make sense

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
I hate to bring up a topic that has been talked about over and over but I wanted to get peoples opinion on this.

Dre was suppose to do a show the night he died in KC. He went to the show or party, whatever it was, and the promoter who was selling tickets shorted him on the money. From what i've read, Dre stayed at that spot for around 30 minutes and left. Later on that night we all know what happened, the assasination of a legend. What I don't understand is how Fat Tone got caught up in all of this. It only seems obvious that whoever was putting together the show that Dre was suppose to appear at got heated cause he left, after he was sellin tickets to everyone so he set Dre up.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to discuss this on here. It's in the past and there's no bringing Dre back, but are there are people who did this getting away with it?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/11/29/MNGG3FVJVF1.DTL

Feb 13, 2006
nobody is gun speak on it, prolly shouldnt either...all you'll get is a whole bunch of hear say, speculation and opinions...ya, one day i hope and wish that all this gets solved an figured out, but, only the people who did it, and ppl that were there will know why everything went down...

Feb 27, 2006
RasputinOnOne said:
nobody is gun speak on it, prolly shouldnt either...all you'll get is a whole bunch of hear say, speculation and opinions...ya, one day i hope and wish that all this gets solved an figured out, but, only the people who did it, and ppl that were there will know why everything went down...
Yea

Apr 29, 2006
oh, and on a more serious note im pretty sure haji springer either killed dre or set it up. on one song hes talkin bout dre saying fuck the world, we love furl then he says rap singers career up in the snap of a finger and laughs. So yeah, he did it. He also had a motive cuz dre would never let that sorry ass motherfucker on thizz, but now he is.

Apr 8, 2006
u wack ^^^^^ i dont like haji springer
but thats sum bullshit!
he aint kill mac dre. he didnt leave the scene
check the facts. u kno the same as errone else. NATHAN!
and dats a done data
aaaadidamean
we cant do nothin about it
it sucks but thats the truth
we just gotta get wyld for mac dre

Feb 24, 2006
"Tone said on a song "I didnt like the thizzle dance, so i killed the thizzle man". Thats gonna get your ass scraped whether u did it or not."

u kids is funny dude never said that in a song .the song on his skys the limit and my hood betrayed me is been mis lead over the internet and if u say that the song exist and u heard it then why it never been on the siccness or no one ever heard of it only in kc shut that shit up .

and fuck fat tone and his aunt the only time u hear about him now a days is on the internet!

Mar 20, 2006
Patricio831 said:
u wack ^^^^^ i dont like haji springer
but thats sum bullshit!
he aint kill mac dre. he didnt leave the scene
check the facts. u kno the same as errone else. NATHAN!
and dats a done data
aaaadidamean
we cant do nothin about it
it sucks but thats the truth
we just gotta get wyld for mac dre
goddamn, lol, lay off tha thizz...HE WAS JOKING!!!