What does tech listen to

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2007
tha_psycho said:
wait why the hell do u wanna know anyways.... are u gon go listen to everything he listens tooo... just wondering ya know
No. Its just something i always wanted to know. I was just tryin to get a better understanding of what music inspires him, and maybe how he uses the same beats but mixed for his songs.. just like no can do is bit from a hall and oates song called i cant go for that (no can do). ya know..

Oct 16, 2002
i love floetry, system of a down, slipknot, knarls barkley, outkast, citizen cope, portishead, rage against the machine, three six mafia, eminem, primus,nine inch nails, rob zombie, shinedown, public enemy, nwa, o.g. ron c's fuck action 38, beastie boys, B.D.P. marilyn manson, silk(the r.and b. group) busta rhymes, babyface, tupac (thug life) tribe called quest (midnight marauders) the meters, maxwell(urban hang suite) lenny kravitz, soul sonic force. i could keep going but you get the picture. holla tecca n9na

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
good lookin' JL...wasnt up on tha new Loon shit should be dope

Thereal said:
much love. im just chillin here @ the studio just did two new songs with kmk dope as hell or like they would say, its fuckin NARLY.
lol narly...dope

shit you keepin it movin hard lately with all this new material nigga shit is fuckin tight...appreciate keepin us up to date while you doin ya thing n shit homie

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Thereal said:
i love floetry, system of a down, slipknot, knarls barkley, outkast, citizen cope, portishead, rage against the machine, three six mafia, eminem, primus,nine inch nails, rob zombie, shinedown, public enemy, nwa, o.g. ron c's fuck action 38, beastie boys, B.D.P. marilyn manson, silk(the r.and b. group) busta rhymes, babyface, tupac (thug life) tribe called quest (midnight marauders) the meters, maxwell(urban hang suite) lenny kravitz, soul sonic force. i could keep going but you get the picture. holla tecca n9na
thats cool that you listen to the whole spectrum... recently i been listenin to alot of rock lately due to the fact i'm on a repo truck about 8 hrs. a day and rap on the radio is bullshit... i been gettin up on some System of a Down, Disturbed, Slipknot, and Godsmack... shits decent...

Tech you should get up on some C-Mob... haha... (i had to say it)
www.myspace.com/cmobazazel

Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
Thereal said:

Beastie Boys could be a tight collab too. Never thought about it before.